Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Hi, Tina, what are you doing?
苏西:嗨,蒂娜,你在做什么?
Tina: My family wants to visit. I'm planning their trip. In your opinion, when should they come?
蒂娜:我家人要来找我玩儿。我正在规划他们的行程。依你的意见,他们应该什么时候来比较好?
Susie: I'd say April or May. It's so pretty here in the spring.
苏西:我会说四月或五月。这里的春天非常美丽。
Tina: Great. I'll ask them to come the week of April 15.
蒂娜:太好了,我会请他们在四月十五日那周过来。
Susie: Fine. But that's a long time from now.
苏西:好的,可是距离现在还很久呢。
Tina: That's OK. We like to plan ahead!
蒂娜:没关系,我们喜欢预先规划!
Conversation B
对话B
Susie: Oh, great!
苏西:真是太绝了!
Tina: What's wrong, Susie? I assume you got some bad news?
蒂娜:苏西,怎么了?我猜你是不是收到了什么坏消息?
Susie: Yes. The person I'd planned to interview this afternoon cancelled our 2:00 appointment.
苏西:没错,我今天下午本来要访问的人取消了我们两点的预约。
Tina: I'm sorry. Can you reschedule?
蒂娜:真遗憾。你可以重新安排时间吗?
Susie: Yes, but she's too busy to meet until November 22.
苏西:可以,但她太忙了,要到十一月二十二日才有时间和我见面。
Tina: She must have a full schedule!
蒂娜:她的时间表一定排得很满!
Susie: She does, and so dol. I can't fit her in until December 4!
苏西:没错,但我也是一样啊。我要到十二月四日才排得进和她见面的时间!