手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第51期:史蒂夫的舌头变长啦!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Go away. Shu, shu. Ohh. Oh, ha, amazing. Hey Steve! Can you help me please?

走开,咻,咻,哦。哦,哈,太棒啦。嘿史蒂夫!请问你能帮帮我吗?
Not now Maggie. I am watching a great TV programme. About wild animals. Hmmmm.
麦琪,现在不行,我在看一个很棒的电视节目,是关于野生动物的。嗯。
Ok then. Let's have some fun with a little Maggie magic. Haha.
那好吧,我们来点麦琪魔法,哈哈。
Abracadabra. Shu, go away. Eeeee. That didn't taste good. EEe.
阿布拉卡达布拉。咻,走开。呃,那个不好吃,呃。
What happened? My tongue was really much longer and bigger than this.
发生什么事了?刚才我的舌头比现在的要更长更大。
Hey, show me your tongue. EEEEee. EE. Well done.
嘿,给我看看你的舌头,呃,呃,很好。
Oh, look an elephant. Hooho. That elephant has got bigger ears than me.
哦,看,一头大象,吼吼。那头大象的耳朵比我的大。
Oh, it must be fantastic to have really big ears. You can hear everything.
哦,有一双大耳朵一定很棒,你可以听见所有声音。
Abracadabra. Oh hey ... My ears are getting bigger. And bigger.
阿布拉卡达布拉。哦嘿……我的耳朵变大了,变大了。
Oh, I can hear everything. It's too loud. Psss. Oh, stop! STOP!
哦,我能听到所有声音了,太吵啦。嘘,哦,停!停!
Oh, oh. That's better. Hey, my ears were really big.
哦,哦,这样好多啦。嘿,我的耳朵刚才变得很大。
Show me your ears. Make them bigger and bigger – ears, yeah. This is so crazy. It must be Maggie magic.
给我看看你的耳朵,让它们变大——耳朵,对。太疯狂啦,这一定是麦琪魔法。
Oh, where is that naughty, naughty bird. Oh, ou.
哦,那只调皮捣蛋的鸟去哪儿啦。哦,哦。

史蒂夫的舌头变长啦!.jpg

Look at that monkey. It's got really big eyes.

看那只猴子,它的眼睛真大。
Abracadabra. Oh, hey look at my eyes. They're getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
阿布拉卡达布拉。哦,嘿,看我的眼睛,它们变大啦。
Hey! What are they? They are eyes, they are eyes, they are eyes.
嘿!它们是什么?它们是眼睛,它们是眼睛,它们是眼睛。
Say it with me. What are they? They are eyes, they are eyes, they are eyes.
和我一起说,它们是什么?它们是眼睛,它们是眼睛,它们是眼睛。
And again what are they? They are eyes, they are eyes, they are eyes.
再来一遍,它们是什么?它们是眼睛,它们是眼睛,它们是眼睛。
Oh, but hey. I can see everything. Wow. Oh, and I can see Maggie.
哦,嘿,我什么都能看到啦,哇哦。哦,我还能看见麦琪。
Maggie, I can see you. I am here. Ouuu. Oh no, Maggie.
麦琪,我能看见你啦。我在这儿。哦。哦不,麦琪。
My eyes, my eyes, my eyes. Oh, Maggie, you naughty bird.
我的眼睛,我的眼睛,我的眼睛。哦,麦琪,你这只调皮的鸟。
Sorry Steve. But it's good fun. It's good fun for you.
抱歉,史蒂夫,但这很好玩。这对你来说是很好玩。
Oh look, another elephant. Oh, not an elephant again. Abracadabra.
哦看,另一头大象。哦,不要把我的耳朵变成大象那么大的啦。阿布拉卡达布拉。
OOOOOoo. My nose is getting bigger and bigger. Ou, but hey, I can smell something nice.
哦,我的鼻子变大啦。哦,但我能闻到好闻的味道了。
What can I smell? A flower. Be careful ... Oh, a aaa AACHOO! Haha. Steve! Oh Maggie, help. HELP! Haha. Maggie.
我闻到什么了?一朵花。当心……哦,啊,阿嚏!哈哈,史蒂夫!哦麦琪,救命,救命!哈哈。麦琪。
Wow, you can fly. So, fly Steve, fly. Oh Maggie, I can't fly.
哇哦,你能飞了,那就飞吧,史蒂夫,飞吧。哦麦琪,我没法飞。
Look, I've got arms. I've got hands. And look, I've got fingers. I haven't got wings.
看,我有胳膊和手,还有手指,我没有翅膀。
Ok, abracadabra. WOW! Hee hey. I can fly. I can fly. This is amazing. Wow! Hey.
好,阿布拉卡达布拉。哇哦!嘿,我能飞啦,我能飞啦,太棒啦,哇哦!嘿。
Maggie, I can't touch anything. Because I haven't got any fingers.
麦琪,我没法摸东西,因为我没有手指。
How can I eat? Eat like me. Eat like you? Ok.
我怎么吃饭呢?像我这样吃。像你这样吃?好吧。
Oh, hey, if you like it, like it. If you love it, subscribe. Thank you.
哦嘿,如果你们喜欢这个节目。如果你们喜欢这个节目,请订阅。谢谢你们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。