This is me. The lost and forgotten.
这就是我。一个迷失并被遗忘的人。
Jane? Jane, anything you'd like to share before you fly home?
珍?珍,在你飞回家之前,你有什么想和我们分享的吗?
No, I'm good.
没有,我很好。
Welcome to Lifehouse. A home for the broken, the sad and the suffering.
欢迎来到Lifehouse。这是一个心碎的、悲伤的、痛苦的人的家。
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想念你的。
Now you can come and visit me.
你可以过来找我的。
I've always been good at lying.
我一直很擅长撒谎。
I heard the good news!
我听到了好消息!
That's a long time to be away from home, you must be excited. Yeah, thanks.
离家这么长时间了,你一定很兴奋吧。是的,谢谢。
But the pain I'm burying...
但我深藏着的痛苦...
Hey, I'm Paul.
嗨,我叫保罗。
It's never going away.
永远也不会消失。
So when I get on that plane tonight...
所以当我今晚登上那架飞机的时候...
This is me.
我就是坐这个位置。
I'll never arrive home.
我就永远也回不去家了。
No one knows the path our lives will take.
没有人知道我们的人生将走向何方。
Jane?
珍?
We can't stay here. We have to climb down.
我们不能待在这里。我们必须爬下去。
Just go.
那就走吧。
No one's coming to get us!
没有人会来找我们的!
I'm fine with that.
我不介意。
No, no. We're here together!
不,不。我们现在是绑在一起的!
I need to know you're, not gonna tap out on me. Jane!
我要知道你不是在利用我。珍!
I promise. So don't tap out on me. Avalanche! Paul!
我保证。所以别利用我。是雪崩!保罗!