Just how many of these things have you dealt with?
你处理过多少这样的事情?
More than most people feel comfortable knowing about.
比大多数人愿意知道的还要多。
And how many times have you failed?
你失败了多少次?
More times than most people would feel comfortable knowing about.
比大多数人愿意知道的还要多。
What if it does these things for a reason?
如果这些事情是事出有因呢?
Maybe all this always happened.
也许这种事情总是在发生。
Maybe you were always meant to come back with me.
也许你注定要和我一起回来。
I gotta figure this out.
我得弄清楚。
I may have something.
我也许有线索了。
Great, buckle up.
很好,系好安全带。
You're a superhero, Grandpa! Cool.
爷爷,你是个超级英雄!酷!
That's not a coincidence.
那不是巧合。
You gotta do something big.
你得做点大事。
I'll see you on the other side.
在另一边见。
It's a pretty good story, you be nice... I'll tell it to you sometime.
这是一个很棒的故事,你乖乖的...改天我会讲给你的。