手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

奇幻冒险美剧《致国王的信》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

If you set your mind to it,

如果你下定决心了,
if you do what I know you can do, you will become a knight.
如果你做到了我知道你能做的事,你就会成为一名骑士。
The old world grows weak, and the fire that we are about to start will destroy everything that still remains.
旧世界日渐衰弱,我们即将燃起的大火将摧毁现存的一切。
Take this letter. You must deliver it to the King.
拿着这封信。你必须把它交给国王。
The future of the entire kingdom depends on it.
整个王国的未来全系于此。
Thousands will die.
成千上万的人会死掉。
How do you get a letter to the King?
你是怎么拿到给国王的信件的?
You think just anyone can waltz in and see the most powerful man in the world?
你以为任何人都能随意地走进来,去见世界上最有权势的人吗?
We face it together.
我们要一起面对。
I carry the letter, you ride the horse.
我带着这份信,你来骑马。
Isn't she a sweetheart? Go.
她很招人喜爱,不是吗?走。
You will find this boy and crush anyone that lies in your way.
你要找到这个男孩,碾碎任何阻碍你的人。
We'll never outrun them.
我们永远也追不上他们。
This will never work.
这样根本不行。

奇幻冒险美剧《致国王的信》预告片

It will work. Remember, we've got her.

可以的。要记得,我们有她。
She's the most ruthless scum of us all. I meant that in a good way.
她是我们当中最无情的家伙。我说的可是好话。
It's up to people like us to do something.
有些事情就要由我们这样的人去做。
Tell me where the letter is.
告诉我信件在哪里。
We can end all this unpleasantness.
我们可以结束这一切的不愉快。
Is there anyone in the Three Kingdoms who doesn't want you dead?
三个国家当中,有谁不希望你死呢?
From the moment I saw you, I felt the power in you.
从我见到你的那一刻起,我就感受到了你身上的力量。
What powers does this shrimp got? Run!
这个小家伙有什么能耐?快跑!
Unless we stop it, people are going to die. Go!
我们要是不阻止,有人就会死掉。快走!
I don't care who they send. I'm going to deliver this letter. Stop!
我不管他们派谁来。我都要去送这封信。停!
Or I'm going to die trying.
或者拼上我的命。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
waltz [wɔ:lts]

想一想再看

n. 华尔滋

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
ruthless ['ru:θlis]

想一想再看

adj. 残忍的,无情的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。