手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

为什么晚上更脆弱

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello Psych2goers! And welcome back to another video.

各位观众,欢迎回来。
We'd like to give you all a big thanks for all the support that you've given us.
我们想感谢大家一直以来的支持。
It's our mission to make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone. So, let's begin.
我们的目标是让人人都能接触到心理学和精神健康知识。我们开始吧。
Have you ever experienced sad moments particularly when you're about to sleep? Do you tend to feel more depressed during the night?
你有没有经历过悲伤的时刻,尤其是在你准备睡觉的时候?你是不是在晚上感觉更抑郁?
This can be explained by a mood disorder called night-time depression.
这可以用一种叫做夜间抑郁的情绪障碍来解释。
In this video, we'll be talking about the factors that may lead to worsening feelings of depression at night.
在本期视频中,我们将探讨那些可能导致夜间抑郁情绪加重的因素。
Before we begin, we would like to mention that this video was created for educational purposes only,
在开始前,我们想说本视频仅用于教育目的,
we highly recommend that you consult a mental help professional if you have any questions about your personal mental health.
如果你对自己个人精神健康有任何问题,我们强烈建议你去咨询专业人士的帮助。
With that said, here are six reasons why you feel more depressed at night.
那么,以下是在晚上感觉更抑郁的六种原因。
1. You feel lonelier during night time.
1. 在夜晚感觉更孤独。
Do you live by yourself? Like me? Those winding down at the end of the day bring you a feeling of loneliness.
你和我一样是独居吗?结束一天工作后的放松会给你带来一种孤独感。
If you live alone, there may be fewer distractions to keep you from ruminating on negative thoughts, especially at night.
如果你独居,那么能够阻止你消极想法的干扰就更少了,尤其是在晚上。
With the lack of interaction or companionship, thoughts of loneliness or isolation may kick in and make you feel worse during the night.
由于缺乏互动和陪伴,在晚上你可能会萌生出孤独的想法,让你感觉更加糟糕。
2. You ruminate more on before you go to bed.
2. 睡觉前你会进行更多的反思。
Do you stay up thinking about your past mistakes?
你会熬夜思考过去的错误吗?
Are you kept awake by thinking about what could have happened if you had made different choices some time ago?
你是否熬夜思考,如果之前做出不同的选择会发生什么?
Oftentimes one of the main reasons we remain awake is negative thinking.
通常我们保持清醒的主要原因之一就是消极的想法。
While reflection is a great way to evaluate yourself to become a better person, excessive rumination may lead to anxiety or depression.
虽然反思是评价自己,成为更好的人的好方法,但过度反思可能会导致焦虑或抑郁。

为什么晚上更脆弱

3. There's too much light in your room.

3. 房间里的光线太多。
Do you sleep with the lights on?
你是开灯睡觉的吗?
Is there a slip between the curtains that allows light to sneak in or is the light from outside your door shining it?
窗帘之间的缝隙会让光线溜进来吗?或者窗外的光照亮了你的房间?
According to studies by the American Journal of Epidemiology,
根据《美国流行病学期刊》,
the source of light can disrupt your sleep cycle which causes symptoms of night-time depression.
光源会扰乱你的睡眠周期,导致夜间抑郁症的症状。
So it's important to maintain a dark environment so that our brain can adapt to the resting process.
所以重要的是保持一个黑暗的环境,这样你的大脑才能适应休息的过程。
4. Your circadian rhythm is not coordinated.
4. 你的昼夜节律不协调。
Have you ever experienced jetlag?
你有没有经历过时差?
And this is when your circadian rhythm or internal body clock is not used to the new time as on the new timezone you're in.
这是指你的昼夜节律或体内生物钟不适应你所在时区的时间。
Your circadian rhythm often tells you the time to stay active and the time to rest.
通常你的昼夜节律会告诉你休息起床的时间。
However, if it's not properly maintained due to sleeping at odd hours or because of jetlag,
但如果因为时差或睡觉时间不规律,
you may become prone to developing the symptoms of nighttime depression.
你可能会变得容易出现夜间抑郁的症状。
5. You work or study at night.
5. 你在晚上工作或学习。
Does your job require you to work at night, or do you go to night school?
你的工作需要你在晚上工作吗?或者你在念夜校?
When you work or study at night, you may end up sleeping at odd hours or getting rest only in the morning.
当你在晚上工作或学习时,你的睡眠时间就可能不规律,或者只能在白天休息。
Since you can't sleep at night and daylight can interrupt your sleep cycle, you may find yourself having trouble sleeping over time.
由于你不能在晚上睡觉,白天会打断你的睡眠周期,随着时间的推移,你可能会发现自己出现失眠症状。
This may increase your chances of unwanted exhaustion and nighttime depression symptoms.
这可能会增加你不必要的疲惫感和出现夜间抑郁症状的几率。
And 6. Your chronotype is disoriented.
6. 你的睡眠类型很混乱。
Do you feel more awake at night or feel really sleepy during the day?
你在晚上更清醒,或在白天更困吗?
Chronotype refers to the signal in your body that tells you the appropriate sleeping time.
睡眠类型指的是,身体中告诉你适当睡眠时间的信号。
If you sleep when you're not sleepy and stay awake when you are,
如果你在不困的时候睡觉,在困的时候保持清醒,
you may be more prone to the risk of feeling depressed over time.
长此以往,你可能更容易患上抑郁症。
This habit can worsen the symptoms at night leading to difficulty in falling asleep, feelings of hopelessness, anxiety and isolation.
这个习惯会使夜间的症状恶化,导致失眠、绝望感、焦虑和孤独。
Do you experience feelings of depression during night time? Let us know in the comments below!
你在晚上有出现过抑郁的感觉吗?请在下方评论告知!
Also, if you know someone who may benefit from online counseling,
如果你知道谁能从在线咨询中获益,
we have actually partnered up with betterhealth, an affordable online counseling platform that you can utilize
我们其实在和betterhealth合作,这是一个大家可以利用的在线咨询平台
and if you need to get your mind off some thoughts, they're also accessible at night.
如果你需要让你的大脑摆脱一些想法,晚上也能前去咨询。
The link will be in the description box below. We'll see you next time.
链接在放在评论下方。我们下期见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
utilize ['ju:tilaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 利用

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
disoriented [dis'ɔ:rientid]

想一想再看

adj. 无判断力的;分不清方向或目标的 v. 使…迷惑

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
affordable [ə'fɔ:dəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 支付得起的,不太昂贵的

联想记忆
prone [prəun]

想一想再看

adj. 俯卧的,易于 ... 的,有 ... 倾向的

联想记忆
interaction [.intə'rækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 相互作用,相互影响,互动交流

联想记忆
signal ['signl]

想一想再看

n. 信号,标志
v. (发信号)通知、表示<

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。