Hello, Edan.
你好啊,伊丹。
What a beautiful name. It means "magic."
多么好听的名字啊。它的意思是‘魔法’。
You don't know us.
你不认识我们。
You won't understand what we're about to say, but one day, Edan, you will.
你现在还不明白我们讲的是什么,但是有一天,伊丹,你会明白的。
Because we want to make you a promise.
我们要向你做个承诺。
We want to be held to it.
我们想要坚持下去。
And every year, for years to come, we'll remain committed to it.
在未来的岁月里,每一年,我们都将继续致力于此。
A promise between you and us and the planet.
这是你、我们和地球之间的承诺。
We promise that everything we make, the way we make it, and even how you use it,
我们承诺,我们做的每件产品、我们制造它的方式,甚至是你如何使用它,
will be carbon neutral by your tenth birthday.
在你十岁生日之前,都将实现碳中和。
That might not sound like much to you, Edan,
伊丹,这对你来说听起来可能并没有什么,
but believe us, it's not a promise that's easy to keep.
但是请相信我们,这不是一个容易兑现的承诺。
But it's one we intend to. Promise.
但这是我们打算做的。承诺。