It's also the thinnest. It's an inch thin, and it's even a hair thinner than the 17-inch PowerBook.
MacBook Pro也是最薄的。它的厚度只有1英寸,甚至比17英寸的PowerBook还要薄。
It's the thinnest one we've ever shipped, we got some amazing new features to.
这是我们所发布过的最薄的一款机型,而且我们还加入了一些让人惊喜的新功能。
First of all, it's got a 15.4-inch widescreen LCD display that is as bright as our Cinema Displays.
首先,它有一个15.4英寸的宽屏液晶显示屏,和我们的影院显示屏一样明亮。
Really bright. It's a gorgeous display.
真的很亮。是一块超棒的显示屏。
And it's got an iSight camera built-in.
此外,这台机器还有一个内置的iSight摄像头。
So now you can have video conferencing right out of the box and on-the-go.
所以现在你就可以随时随地进行视频会议了。
It's great for those of you that ever carried an iSight camera with you with a PowerBook, boy, this is, this is heaven.
这对那些曾经随身携带iSight摄像头和PowerBook的人来说简直太棒了,这简直就是天堂般的感觉。
So video conferencing to go. And let me just go ahead and give you a demo of this right now.
视频会议这样就可以开始了。现在让我给你们来做一个演示。
Let's see now. Who could I call?
我们现在来看一下。我要打给谁呢?
Oh, there's Phil. Let's go ahead and call Phil. Where's Phil, I wonder.
哦,菲尔在线。我们给菲尔打过去吧。我好奇菲尔现在在哪里。
There he is. Hi, Steve. Hi, Phil, how are you doing?
他在呢。嗨,史蒂夫。嗨,菲尔,最近怎么样?
Pretty good. I'm here in the audience. I get a brand new MacBook Pro with its built-in iSight camera. That's a blast.
还不错。我现在就在观众席。我手里有一个全新的搭载了iSight摄像头的MacBook Pro。它真是棒极了。
They're still right there.
观众是真的在现场。
This is totally cool. I can have so much fun. Watch this.
简直太酷了。我玩儿得很开心。看这个。
The world... the world does revolve around me.
这个世界...这个世界确实在绕着我转。
We've known that for quite some time. This is really great. Well, thank you, Phil.
这一点我们早就知道了。真是太棒了。谢谢你,菲尔。
You're welcome. Bye bye. This is awesome.
不用谢,拜拜。真是酷毙了。