手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第75期:丹·莱维夸奖自己的宠物狗(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Yeah, do you remember the first thing you ever wrote?

你还记得自己写的第一篇文章吗?
Yes, it was a short story about a young girl that got kidnapped and taken to Russia at the turn of the century.
是的,那是一篇关于一个年轻女孩在世纪之交遭到绑架,然后被带到俄罗斯的短篇故事。
What inspired that?
这个故事的灵感是什么?
I don't know, I've never been to Russia and I know nothing about the turn of the century.
我不知道,我从没去过俄罗斯,对世纪之交也一无所知。
So, I remember my grandmother crying at the story though, but that could be because it was so bad.
我记得祖母看了之后哭了,但那可能是因为故事写得太糟糕。
At what age did you feel confident in your voice as a writer?
你几岁时对自己作为一个作家的心声感到充满信心?
I would like you to re-ask me that question in a decade.
我希望你十年后再问我这个问题。
Okay.
好的。
How do you beat writer's block?
你是如何克服作家的障碍的?
On the best of days, I would walk around the block.
在最好的状态来临前,我会绕着街区走走。
On the worst of days, I would plan a trip somewhere.
在最糟糕的状态时,我会计划去某处旅行。
Whose writing do you read or hear and feel utterly blown away by?
你读到或听到谁的作品,会感到完全被其所震撼?
I would say Joan Didion, or nowadays, Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
琼·迪迪翁,目前是菲比·沃勒-布里奇。
Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
菲比·沃勒-布里奇。
A fellow 73-questioner.
明星73个快问快答的成员。
She is incredible.
她真是不可思议。
Dan, would you consider yourself to be a routine person?
丹,你认为自己是个循规蹈矩的人吗?
No, I am not a routine person.
不,我不是那种人。
Ah, no routines.
啊,没有规矩可言。
So, you don't have a morning or evening skincare beauty routine?
你有没有早晚护肤美容的惯例做法?
I would say, in that case, I am a routine person.
要这么说,我是一个循规蹈矩的人。
I have a regimented skincare routine that I don't care to share with all of you.
我有一套严格的护肤程序,不想和你们分享。
I knew it, I knew it.
了解。
So, besides the MTV Movie Award, what is your exercise regimen?
除了MTV电影奖,你还有什么锻炼方法?
I take a lot of walks around the block like a 92-year-old grandmother in Florida.
我像佛罗里达州92岁的老奶奶一样在街区散步。
I have bad knees.
我的膝盖不好。
What three staples should everyone have in their closet without fail?
每个人都应该在橱柜中放哪三种必需品?
I would say a great pair of dress shoes, a great pair of dress pants, and a crisp white T-shirt.
一双很棒的正装鞋,一条漂亮的正装裤子和一件清新的白T恤。
Whose fashion advice do you worship?
你崇拜谁的时尚建议?
Paul Newman.
保罗·纽曼
And I wish I could ask him about it.
我希望我能问问他。
What's something you learned from The Gap that still holds true.
你从服装零售商盖普学到什么目前仍然实用的东西。
How to perfectly fold a turtleneck sweater.
如何完美地叠高领毛衣。
If you could distill your personality into one item of clothing, what would it be and why?
如果你能把自己的个性提炼成一件衣服,会是什么?为什么?
I guess sweater.
我猜是毛衣。
Sweater, yep.
毛衣啊。
For lack of a better idea.
因为没有更好的主意了。
I don't know, they're versatile, they can be expensive and cheap, and they pretty much, I guess, look good on everybody.
我不知道,毛衣的用途很多,可以很贵也能很便宜,而且我觉得每个人穿毛衣都很好看。
Does that even make sense?
这有道理吗?
It does.
是的。
Okay, I'll go with your word on it.
好吧,我同意你说的。
Totally, coherent.
完全认同。

1.png

All right.

好吧。
You source costumes for your show which was the hardest to find?
你为自己的演出寻找服装时,哪一件最难找?
Season two of "Schitt's Creek".
《富家穷路》第二季。
I wanted this Helmut Lang mohawked hoodie that I had longed for quite some time.
我想要那件渴望已久的海尔姆特·朗的连帽衫。
It took me six months to find.
我花了六个月才找到。
I finally found it on Ebay and we purchased it, we wore it, and I now have it in my closet.
我终于在易趣上找到了它,我们买下它,也穿了。现在我把它收在衣柜里了。
Who's your favorite designer right now?
你现在最喜欢的设计师是谁?
Dries van Noten.
德赖斯·范诺顿
Who's the most fashionable character on any rom-com ever?
谁是浪漫喜剧中最时髦的角色?
Bridget Jones.
布丽吉特·琼斯。
Favorite fashion moment in any rom-com ever?
你最喜欢的浪漫喜剧中的时尚瞬间?
Probably, "This dress is an Alaia.", when Cher Horowitz was held at gunpoint in "Clueless".
当谢尔·霍洛维茨在《独领风骚》中被枪口指着时说,“这条裙子是阿莱亚的。”
That's a good one.
那个很不错。
Mm-hm.
嗯。
You were born in Canada.
你出生在加拿大。
I was born in Canada, proudly.
我出生在加拿大,这让我很自豪。
What does Toronto have over L.A.?
多伦多的什么比洛杉矶好?
I would say the seasons and nice people.
季节和友好的人。
What's the most Canadian thing about you?
你最具加拿大特征的地方是什么?
I say sorry a lot.
我老说对不起。
Sorry, is it sorry here?
要说对不起吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I'm not hearing none of those.
我什么都没听到。
Sorry, sorry.
对不起,对不起。
Now, you said growing up you were an introvert as a kid.
你说你小时候是个内向的人。
Do you still say that you are an introvert?
你现在还说自己内向吗?
Yes, which is why a one-take 73 questions situation is not necessarily in my comfort zone.
是的,这就是来参加明星73个快问快答,超出了我的舒适区。
Well, you're doing fine.
你做得很好。
And we have some family over here.
这有些家人。
Oh.
哦。
Is this a photo of you and your dad?
这是你和父亲的照片吗?
This is a photo of my family and a photo of me and my dad.
这是我家人的照片,以及我和父亲的合影。
My dad actually gave me this little framed photo on the last day of shooting our show.
父亲在拍摄我们节目的最后一天,送给我这张镶框的小照片。
What does it say on that?
上面写着什么?
It says, "Daniel, it was an honor being "your partner, son.
写着,“丹尼尔,我很荣幸能成为你的搭档,儿子。
"Dad, XO"
“老爸,XO”
Oh no, I don't wanna cry for you Vogue but I just might.
不,我不想为你的时髦而大喊大叫,但我可能会这样做。
You're so lucky to have a father like him.
你真幸运有他这样的父亲。
He is a lovely, lovely, sweet, generous man.
他是一个可爱又慷慨的好人。
Now, when you were growing up did you have any idea that he was famous?
你小时候知道他很出名吗?
Not until I was around 15 when "American Pie" came out and then everyone started asking me if the movie was based on my life.
直到我15岁《美国派》上映时,每个人都开始问我这部电影是否基于我的生活。
And unfortunately, I have not made love to a pie.
很遗憾,我还没和派做过爱。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
creek [kri:k]

想一想再看

n. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,

联想记忆
fashionable ['fæʃənəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,时髦的

联想记忆
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街区,木块,石块
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
decade ['dekeid]

想一想再看

n. 十年

联想记忆
vogue [vəug]

想一想再看

n. 时尚,流行

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。