This is a day I've been looking forward to for two-and-a-half years.
今天,是我足足期待了两年半的一天。
Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything.
每隔一段时间,就会有一个革命性的产品出现,改变一切。
And Apple has been -- well, first of all, one's very fortunate if you get to work on just one of these in your career.
苹果一直...首先,如果你在你的职业生涯中参与过其中一个产品,那你就已经非常幸运了。
Apple's been very fortunate. It's been able to introduce a few of these into the world.
而苹果则非常幸运。它把下面这些产品都带到了这个世界。
1984, introduced the Macintosh. It didn't just change Apple. It changed the whole computer industry.
1984年,带来了Macintosh。Macintosh不只是改变乐苹果。它改变了整个计算机产业。
In 2001, we introduced the first iPod, and it didn't just change the way we all listen to music, it changed the entire music industry.
2001年,我们推出了第一款iPod,它不仅改变了我们听音乐的方式,还改变了整个音乐产业。
Well, today, we're introducing three revolutionary products of this class.
今天,我们将介绍三个这种级别的革命性产品。
The first one is a widescreen iPod with touch controls.
第一个是可以触摸控制的宽屏iPod。
The second is a revolutionary mobile phone.
第二个是一台革命性的手机。
And the third is a breakthrough Internet communications device.
第三个是一款突破性的互联网通信设备。
So, three things: a widescreen iPod with touch controls; a revolutionary mobile phone; and a breakthrough Internet communications device.
所以,三样东西:一个可触摸控制的宽屏iPod;一台革命性的手机;以及一款突破性的互联网通讯设备。
An iPod, a phone, and an Internet communicator. An iPod, a phone... are you getting it?
也就是一个iPod,一台手机,一款互联网通讯设备。一个iPod,一台手机...你们明白我在说什么了吗?
These are not three separate devices, this is one device, and we are calling it iPhone.
这不是三个独立的设备,这是一个设备,我们叫它iPhone。