What? Mom, I'm fast asleep!
什么事?妈妈,我睡得正香呢!
You don't look like you're asleep.
你看起来可不像睡着了。
What're you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I'm doing exactly what I said I'd do.
我正在做我说过要去做的事。
I'm here to have sex with you. Whoa!
我来是和你做爱的。哇!
Guys, sophomore year is gonna be our year. I can feel it. But we're not cool.
同学们,高二会是属于我们的一年。我能感觉到。但我们并不酷啊。
Would a not cool person wear one dangly earring?
一个不酷的人会戴单只耳坠吗?
Which brings me to my plan. We're rebranding.
这就引出了我的计划了。我们要重新包装自己。
I have chosen attainable yet status-enhancing people for each of us to date.
到目前为止,我为我们每个人都选择了一个可以触及的、能够提升地位的对象。
Hey, Jonah. You smell great today!
嘿,乔纳。你今天的体香很棒啊!
It's Forever by Mariah Carey.
这可是玛丽亚·凯莉的《永恒》。
You look like an Indian Kardashian!
你看起来就像印度卡戴珊!
I wanna talk about a major event that could happen: popping my cherry, Doc! Oh, Lord.
我想谈谈一件可能发生的大事:我会破处的,医生!哦,上帝。
We are smart, and idiots are banging all the time. We can learn how to do it, too.
我们是聪明人,而白痴总是在做爱。我们也可以学习如何做到这一点。
Word of advice: just give up.
给你点建议:放弃吧。
Oh, yeah? I won't be able to walk again tomorrow because I'm about to go get railed. Peace out, virgin.
哦,是吗?我明天又要走不了路了,因为我要被虐待了。我走了,小处男。
You just seem... lost.
你看起来...迷失了。
And I'm not lost.
我没有迷失。
High school's a dick.
高中就是个混乱不堪的地方。
Are we allowed to say "dick" now?
我们现在可以说dick这个词了吗?
I just want to be a normal teenager.
我只想做一个普通的青少年。
Whoa, what are you doing?
哇,你干什么?
Don't worry, he won't hurt me.
别担心,他不会伤到我的。
Normal teenagers end up in prison. Or worse, working in Jersey Mike's.
普通的青少年最终会进监狱。或者更糟,在Jersey Mike's打工。
You're a weird girl. Yes. Yes, I am. Yes!
你真是个怪女孩儿。是的。没错,我就是。是啊!
Buckle up for some steamy teen romance. Oh, shit!
坐稳了,青春浪漫火热来袭。哦,我去!