真正的朋友 是永远的朋友
They will ignite a flame of love
他们会激起友爱的火花,
And set your heart aglow,
温暖你的心房,
And light up your life
点亮你的生活,
From your head down to your toe.
把你从头到脚照亮
A faithful friend is always there
忠实的朋友总是会及时的出现
To lend a helping hand.
向你伸出援助之手
They will be there to defend your honor.
他们总会处处为你维护声誉,
And take a firm or gentle stand.
他们的立场要么温和,要么强硬.
When you least expect it,
在你最不经意的时候,
They may drop in to say,
他们会突然光临而只为对你说声,
"Hello, how have you been?
"喂,你还好吗?
I love you with all my heart,
我真心真意地关爱着你呢,
By true and special friend."
你是我真正的挚友."
A friend will add beauty to your life,
总会为你的生活增光添彩.
Like a sweet-scented flower.
朋友就像芬芳宜人的鲜花,
A good conversation may last into the night,
愉快的交谈持续到深夜,
Or for many, many, hours.
或者持续多时仍然不能尽兴.
They will take time to stop and listen,
他们会找时间聆听你的诉说
When your life is in doubt.
你生活中的忧虑烦恼
That's what a good friend's love is all about.
这便是对友谊最好的诠释
微信公众号:英语美文朗读 孟叔的微博:孟飞Phoenix 孟叔的抖音:184302945