手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

谢耳朵最新剧情美剧《好莱坞》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This town's all about dreams, and some of my customers don't just come here for gas.

这个小镇充满了梦想,我的一些顾客来这里不仅仅是为了加油。
What's the password again? Dreamland. Dreamland.
密码是什么来着?梦境。梦境。
I want to go to Dreamland.
我要去梦境。
You get in the car with them, have a drink, maybe.
你会上他们的车,也许还会喝一杯。
And sometimes... Sometimes you have to service them.
有时...有时你必须为他们服务。
No. I came here to be a movie star.
不,我来这里是要当电影明星的。
I want to take the story of Hollywood and give it a rewrite.
我想把好莱坞的故事改写一下。
Ace has a picture that we're very excited about.
艾斯有一部让我们非常期待的片子。
It's about fame, and what Hollywood does to people.
片子是关乎名望的,关于好莱坞对人们的影响的。
This is our screenwriter, Archie Coleman.
这是我们的编剧阿奇·科尔曼。
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
You're colored. I love it.
你是有色人种啊。我喜欢。
Rolling!
开机!
If we change the way that movies are made...
如果我们改变制片的方式...
Coffee, Miss Delilah?
要喝咖啡吗,黛利拉小姐?
I think you can change the world.
我想就可以改变世界。
I want you to be the star. Really?
我想让你成为明星。真的吗?
If you want something, you have to declare it.
如果你想要什么东西,就必须说出来。

谢耳朵最新剧情美剧《好莱坞》预告片

I'll do anything.

我愿意做任何事。
I am not just a star. I am a star maker.
我不仅仅是一个明星。我还是一个造星者。
All right, everyone! Roll camera! Action!
大家注意!摄像机准备!开拍!
This studio is risking everything. We're already receiving pushback.
这家制片厂赌上了一切。我们已经收到了抗议。
And suddenly, everything goes dark again.
突然间,一切又归于黑暗。
This feeling is nothing new.
这种感觉并不陌生。
I'm angry. I'm scared. But what I'm not is surprised.
我很生气。我很害怕。但我并不感到惊讶。
I will not live in fear.
我不会活在恐惧中。
Fuck these white people in charge. They don't play fair, so why should we?
管事的白人都该死。他们办事不公,我们为什么要守规矩?
It ain't about whether you win or lose, what's important... is being in the room.
输赢并不重要,重要的是你要参与其中。
This is Hollywood, kid.
孩子,这就是好莱坞。
I can make that dream of yours come true.
我可以让你的梦想成真。
But it ain't gonna mean anything if this is what I do to get it!
但如果我要用这种方式来做到,那就没有任何意义了!
We will not be bullied. This is just the beginning.
我们不会受到欺负。这仅仅是个开始。
We aren't just making a movie. We're making history.
我们不只是在拍电影。我们在创造历史。
And the winner is...
获胜者是...
You got this silly dream in your head and it's making our lives harder.
你脑子里那个愚蠢的梦,让我们的生活都变得更艰难了。
You bet I got a dream. And I'm not the only one.
我当然有梦想。而且也不是只有我一个。
A Hollywood dream, that's everybody's dream.
好莱坞的梦想,那是每个人的梦想。
Vivien, I'd like to introduce you to a client. This is Rock Hudson. Pleasure.
维维安,我给你介绍一位客户。这位是罗克·哈德森。幸会。
So I take it you're in Gone With the Wind? Yes.
这么说,你是出演了《乱世佳人》?是的。
Are you fucking kidding? She's goddamn Scarlett O'Hara, you fucking hayseed.
你他妈的在开玩笑吗?她可扮演的是斯嘉丽·奥哈拉,你这个乡巴佬。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。