I gave my sister a really terrible haircut. What if I'm on the naughty list?
我给我妹妹剪了一个很糟糕的发型。如果我在淘气名单上那可怎么办?
Relax. After this year? Tesco says there is no naughty list.
放轻松。今年过后再说。特易购表示,并不存在什么淘气名单。
So take that cake. You deserve it.
收下这个蛋糕吧。这是你应得的。
I may have bought too many loo rolls.
我可能买了太多厕纸。
So did I.
我也是。
And me.
还有我。
I once forgot to sing "Happy Birthday" when I washed my hands.
我之前在洗手的时候忘记唱“生日快乐”了。
I didn't teach them physics or maths. Or geography!
我没有给他们辅导物理或数学。地理也是!
Guys, it's fine. There's no naughty list! So tuck in.
伙计们,没关系的。不存在什么淘气名单!尽情地吃吧。
I didn't donate to Captain Tom. What?! No!
我没有给Captain Tom捐款。什么?不!
I did do a charity bake-off.
不过我举办了一场慈善烘烤比赛。
I might have gone on holiday.
我或许要去度假了。
Oh, Santa! Well, have a mince pie.
哦,圣诞老人!来一块肉馅饼吧。
And Britain, you have all the treats you want, OK?
英国的各位,现在你们想要什么就会有什么。
Because this year at Tesco... there is no naughty list!
因为在今年的特易购,不会存在什么淘气名单!