My last NBA coach was Rick Adelman.
我的最后一位NBA教练是里克·阿德尔曼。
He helped us develop so many talented players like Carl Landry, Luis Scola and Aaron Brooks.
他培养很多天赋出众的球员,比如卡尔·兰德里、路易斯·斯科拉以及阿隆·布鲁克斯。
We had a great run in 2008-2009 season, but unfortunately my injury cut things short and ended my time with the Rockets too soon.
08-09赛季我们运作得非常棒,但是很不幸我的伤病使得球队没能走得更远,而我也很快结束了在火箭队的生涯。
I will always remember my time spent with the Houston Rockets as some of the best times in my life.
我会一直记得自己在火箭的时光,因为那是我人生中最美好的阶段。
As a basketball player, I was one of the most blessed players on the planet.
作为篮球运动员,我觉得自己是这个星球上最幸福的球员之一。
I played against some of the best athletes in the world.
我曾和最优秀的球员打过球。
A great athlete not only has great teammates, but also great opponents.
一个伟大的运动员不仅有伟大的队友,更有伟大的对手。
Great opponents push us forward. A Great opponent like Shaquille O'Neal.
伟大的对手能带动你前进,比如说沙克·奥尼尔。
Shaq: Every game we played reminded me of the old saying that "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Thank you for that.
沙克,和你的比赛会让我想起这句老话:“杀不死我的让我更强大”。谢谢你对我的促进。
I consider Houston my second home, so I want to say something to the people of Houston.
我把休斯敦当成自己的第二故乡,所以我有话想对休斯敦人们说。
You stood by me in good and bad times. You gave me strength to move forward.
不管在我生涯的高潮还是低潮期,你们都在支持我,给了我前进的动力。
I will always consider you my family. I am a Texan and a Houston Rocket for life.
我会一直把你们当成我的家人。在我的人生里,我会记得自己是一个德克萨斯人,是一个休斯敦人。
All of this would not be possible without the vision of David Stern and the NBA.
假如没有大卫·斯特恩,没有NBA,以上的事情也不会发生。
Thank you to David Stern, and Adam Silver, Kim Bohuny and everyone at the NBA for your kindness and support.
谢谢大卫·斯特恩、亚当·肖华、金·博亨尼以及NBA所有的人,感谢你们的友善与支持。
Finally, to Team Yao. We all look older and fatter than when we first met.
最后,我还要感谢姚之队。这么些年过去了,我们都老了,也长胖了。
Ladies and gentlemen, I like to pay my respect to Dr. Naismith, and to all the 361 members of the Hall of Fame,
女士们,先生们,我想对奈史密斯先生表达敬意,以及361位名人堂成员,
and to everyone who has contributed to the game of basketball all over the world in last 125 years.
感谢125年来对于篮球有所贡献的全世界的各位。
All of these individuals are stars and together they form the galaxy in the universe of basketball.
所有这些人都是明星,他们一起构成了篮球宇宙中的银河。
The game has inspired billions of people around the world.
在你们的努力下,这项运动激励了全球数亿人。
As one of them, I will do my part to continue to help grow the great game of basketball,
作为其中之一,我会继续推广篮球的责任,
and we all look forward to watching the stars of tomorrow emerge and shine.
共同期待未来一颗颗绽放的新星。
Thank you again for this great honor. Thank you.
非常感谢各位给我这样一个荣誉。谢谢大家。