Hey! You okay there? Jesus...
嗨!你还好吗?我的天啊...
I think I hurt someone.
我好像弄伤了别人。
This is Ed Warren here with Lorraine. All right, let's get started.
在场的有艾德·华伦和罗琳。好了,我们开始吧。
Residents of Brookfield were shocked this afternoon by the broad daylight murder of Bruno Sauls.
今天下午,布鲁诺·索尔斯在光天化日之下被杀害,布鲁克菲尔德的居民对此感到震惊。
The court accepts the existence of god every time a witness swears to tell the truth.
每当证人发誓说真话时,法庭都承认上帝的存在。
I think it's about time they accept the existence of the devil.
我想是时候让他们接受恶魔的存在了。
Whatever is going on... Whatever happened that day... That was not Ernie.
不管发生了什么...不管那天发生了什么...都不是厄尼的本意。
It's a witch's totem.
这是女巫的图腾。
We think your family was cursed.
我们认为你的家人被诅咒了。
And that connection is still open.
那个连结可能仍然存在。
I'm only interested in reality.
我只对现实感兴趣。
But I can see things that your people can't.
但我能看到你们看不到的东西。
Something terrible happened here.
这里发生了可怕的事情。
A master satanist is not an adversary to be taken lightly.
强大的撒旦崇拜者是不可小觑的对手。
She's doing it again. She's reaching out to the darkness.
她又要下手了。她在向黑暗伸手。
Lorraine you need to come back.
罗琳,你需要回来。
Is saving him worth everything you have?
救他值得你付出一切吗?
Because that's what it may very well cost.
因为那可能是最终的代价。
Lorraine! Ed!
罗琳!艾德!