手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

六种大多数人忽略的人格操纵术

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, Psych2Goers, and welcome back to another video.

嗨,Psych2Goers,欢迎观看我们的视频。

Have you encountered any masters of deception in your midst? Do you know someone who always gets away with what they want despite being wrong?

你们中间有遇到过骗术高手吗? 你认识这样的人吗?即使他们做错了,也总能得到想要的东西。

The factors that play here is they're being master manipulators. But they always strike silently.

他们得逞的因素是他们是熟练的操纵者。但它们总是悄无声息地袭击。

And before you know it, you've been ensnared.

在你意识到之前,你已经被困住了。

KC(]()`0[]43L4FS[B7OAM5.png

The key traits of a manipulative personality are that they are great at reading others and deceiving.

操纵型人格的主要特征是他们善于解读他人,善于欺骗他人。

They can anticipate other people's needs and use them to their advantage.

他们可以预测别人的需求并加以利用。

Before we go any further, it is worth mentioning that not all manipulators are inherently bad people and not everyone showing these signs can be labeled a manipulator. It is relative to context.

在我们进一步讨论之前,值得一提的是,并不是所有的操纵者都是天生的坏人,也不是所有表现出这些迹象的人都能被贴上操纵者的标签。它是与事情的来龙去脉相关的。

With that said, here are six signs of manipulation most people miss.

话虽如此,以下是大多数人忽略的6种操纵迹象。

One, they bring you into their territory.

第一,他们把你带进他们的领地。

They don't do no neutral grounds. No, sir.

他们没有中立立场。没有,阁下。

They operate in settings where they can control the power dynamics between the people.

他们在能够控制人与人之间权力动态的环境中运作。

Manipulative individuals stick to what he or she knows.

操纵性强的人坚持他或她知道的。

For example, a manipulative boss may ask you to come to his or her office.

例如,一个善于操纵别人的老板可能会让你去他或她的办公室。

That way they can exert more control and dominance over you.

这样他们就能对你施加更多的控制和支配。

Two, prospecting.

第二,探查

A tactic as old as time, manipulators appear to be attentive to what you say but it is not because they are great listeners, if only.

这是一种古老的策略,操纵者似乎对你说的话很用心,但这并不是因为他们是伟大的倾听者,如果只是这样的话。

They are creating a mental profile of your behaviors, thought patterns, strengths, and weaknesses.

他们正在为你的行为、思维模式、优点和缺点建立一份心理档案。

They may pose questions that seem incisive and interesting but they are gouging your response to see what is permissible and what is not.

他们可能会提出一些看似尖锐有趣的问题,但他们会从你的回答中挖出什么是允许的,什么是不允许的。

Three, informational overload.

第三,信息过载

Did you know that you can be bullied intellectually too? Is anyone around you always trying to awe others by being a walking encyclopedia?

你知道你在智力上也会被欺负吗? 你身边是否有人总是试图通过活百科全书来使他人敬畏?

Being knowledgeable is not a bad thing.

博学多才不是坏事。

But using that knowledge to induce inferiority feelings in others is.

但利用这种知识来诱导别人的自卑感是坏事。

Manipulators, specifically those you encounter in the workplace, might overwhelm you with data and statistics.

操纵者,特别是那些你在工作场所遇到的人,可能会用数据和统计数据压倒你。

This is a form of intellectual bullying with the goal to make them feel knowledgeable and authoritative.

这是一种智力欺凌的形式,目的是让他们觉得自己博学和权威。

By exerting their presumed knowledge, they can convince others to go along with their agenda.

通过运用他们假定的知识,他们可以说服其他人同意他们的计划。

At times, manipulators also use this tactic to not only establish their superiority but to also excuse inexcusable behavior.

有时,操控者也会使用这种策略,不仅是为了确立自己的优越感,也是为了为不可原谅的行为开脱。

Four, fake facts.

第四,虚假的事实。

Repeat after me, a manipulative individual only has his or her own self-interest in mind, always.

跟着我重复,控制欲强的人总是只考虑自己的利益。

They will do anything to push ahead and get what they want.

他们会做任何事来推进和得到他们想要的。

This includes lying, cheating, victimizing others, feigning innocence, deforming the truth, and gaslighting.

这包括撒谎、欺骗、伤害他人、假装无辜、歪曲事实和使用煤气灯效应。

Oh boy, gaslighting among all the other tactics serves to undermine the victim's emotions and sanity. It subtly plants doubt in the victim's mind, which leads to confusion.

天啊,煤气灯在所有其他策略中都是用来破坏受害者的情绪和理智的。它巧妙地让受害者产生怀疑,从而导致混乱。

Over time, the self-doubt and injury transforms into distorted narratives, which can lead the victim to develop CPTSD, depression, or anxiety.

随着时间的推移,自我怀疑和伤害转化为扭曲的叙述,这可能导致受害者发展为CPTSD、抑郁或焦虑。

Five, preying on your sensibilities.

第五,利用你的情感。

To satisfy their ego, many manipulators prey on other people's sensibilities.

为了满足自我,许多操控者会利用他人的情感。

While at first they can seem kind and attentive, later on they use the information they have gathered about you against you.

虽然一开始他们看起来很友善,很专注,但之后他们就会利用收集到的关于你的信息来攻击你。

Additionally, manipulators seek those who are vulnerable as victims because they have a higher chance of being trapped in a terrible relationship.

此外,操控者寻找那些脆弱的人作为受害者,因为他们更有可能陷入一段糟糕的关系中。

A way to unmask a manipulator's kindness and empathy is by paying attention to how they speak to others.

要揭穿操控者的善意和同理心,一种方法是注意他们如何与他人说话。

Manipulators usually talk behind people's backs and they will eventually do the same to you.

操控者通常会在背后说别人的坏话,他们最终也会对你做同样的事。

A silent sign, just as its name implies.

一个无声的标志,正如它的名字所暗示的那样。

The silent treatment is a popular passive aggressive behavior.

沉默是一种流行的被动攻击行为。

But just because you have done it to someone or someone has done it to you over an argument does not mean that you or that person are manipulators.

但仅仅因为在争论中你对别人做了,或者别人也对对你做了,并不意味着你或那个人就是操纵者。

This kind has more deep-rooted sinister causes.

这种情况有更深层次的邪恶原因。

The silent treatment is a way to establish control over a situation.

沉默是一种控制局面的方法。

By controlling the communication, a manipulator is not only establishing their point of view but also they are refusing to acknowledge yours.

操纵者通过控制交流,不仅确立了自己的观点,而且拒绝承认你的观点。

It is intended to make you feel insecure and doubtful of your emotions.

它的目的是让你感到不安全和怀疑你的情绪。

We hope we were able to give you insight into some signs of manipulation that go unnoticed mostly.

我们希望能让你了解到一些通常被忽视的操纵迹象。

Do any of these describe your experience? How did you identify them?

这些描述了你的经历吗? 你是怎么识别出它们的?

Leave a comment down below about your encounters with them if you'd like.

如果你愿意,请在下方留下你的评论,写下你的遭遇。

Please feel free to share any thoughts you have as well.

请随时分享你的想法。

If you find this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there under influence of such manipulation.

如果你觉得这个视频有用,一定要点赞,并与那些受此类操纵影响的人分享。

Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos.

不要忘记订阅Psych2Go,点击通知按钮观看更多新视频。

Thanks for watching. We'll be waiting to see you in our next video.

谢谢收看。我们下次视频再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
attentive [ə'tentiv]

想一想再看

adj. 注意的,留意的

联想记忆
aggressive [ə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侵略的,有进取心的,好斗的

联想记忆
authoritative [ə'θɔ:ri.teitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 权威性的,命令式的

联想记忆
agenda [ə'dʒendə]

想一想再看

n. 议事日程

联想记忆
tactic ['tæktik]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略 adj. 战术的,有策略的

 
passive ['pæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 被动的,消极的
n. 被动性

联想记忆
manipulative [mə'nipjuleitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的

联想记忆
incisive [in'saisiv]

想一想再看

adj. 尖锐的,一针见血的,敏锐的

联想记忆
anticipate [æn'tisipeit]

想一想再看

vt. 预期,抢 ... 前,语言,提前使用

联想记忆
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。