You have a collect call from an inmate at Hillsborough correctional facility.
你有一通对方打来的付费电话,是希尔斯伯勒监狱的犯人打来的。
Packie. Hey, do you want us to come get you?
派奇。要我们去接你吗?
No, listen, I got my truck. Hey!
不用,听着,我可有卡车。嘿!
We ain't seen each other in a long time.
我们可有很长时间没见面了。
I got steaks, I got booze, I got beer. We are hanging out tonight.
我这里有牛排,有酒,还有啤酒。我们今晚要出去潇洒一下。
You got a new TV, huh? I did.
你买了台新电视?恩,之前买的了。
I mean, mine's bigger, but...
我的要更大一些,但是...
It says you got in.
上面说你被录取了。
Did I get in? How's early acceptance?
我被录取了吗?提前录取吗?
You know someday I'm gonna make a lot of money, dad. You won't have to work so hard, okay?
总有一天我会赚很多钱的,爸爸。你不用那么努力工作了。
When she goes to UCLA, she should get a degree in marketing or something.
她去加州大学洛杉矶分校的话,应该要拿到一个市场营销之类的学位。
What do you know about it?
你是怎么知道这些的?
It's called social networking.
这就叫社交网络。
My ball's got social networking.
我的蛋蛋有社交网络。
It's good, all of us together.
我们大家能聚在一起,真的很棒。
Hey, what's up, it's Frank.
嘿,你好,我是弗兰克。
Yeah, you just, uh, you just keep going on 93 North for awhile and then you, uh, you'll see my shop.
对,你只要继续沿着93号北路走一段时间,然后你就会看到我的店。
It's the only place that has light on.
那是唯一亮着灯的地方。
Who's coming over, Frank?
谁要来,弗兰克?
Oh, this kid. He's coming by.
哦,这个孩子。他是顺道过来的。
Meet my boys. Guys, this is Chad Walker.
见见我的男孩。各位,这是查德·沃克。
Hey, entertain our guest please.
嘿,招待好我们的客人。
I got a story for you. Look at that.
我有个故事要告诉你。看看这个。
What are you talking about out there?
你在说什么呢?
Maybe joking about something.
也许是开什么玩笑。
What do I do here?
我在这里做什么?
I've been working in the shop for over 10 years, trying to give my daughter a future.
我在店里工作了十多年,想给我女儿一个美好的未来。
What the hell's going on here, Frank?
这到底是怎么回事,弗兰克?
He ruined Crystal's life
他毁了克里斯托的一生。
We're gonna kill him.
我们要杀了他。
My father's gonna sue the shit out of you.
我父亲会起诉你们的。
How are we gonna get out of this? You didn't think about it.
我们要怎么逃出去?你都没想过。
I wanted tonight to be special.
我只是想让今晚变得很特别。