手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

烹饪培根的N种方法

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The first method of cooking bacon is the classic pan flip.

第一种烹饪培根的方式是经典平底锅快速翻面煎法。

Put the heat on medium, lay in the bacon strips while the pan is still cold.

开中火,冷锅放入培根条。

Let it cook for however many minutes you think is a good amount of minutes to cook bacon on that side.

你觉得这一面需要煎几分钟就让它煎几分钟。

Then flip the strips over and cook them for however many minutes you think is good to cook bacon on the other side.

然后把培根条翻个面,你觉得这一面需要煎几分钟就煎几分钟。

Then you can decide if you wanna soak up some of the excess grease with paper towels to make it more crispy,

然后你可以决定,要不要用纸巾吸掉多余的油脂让它变得更脆,

or eat it the way Jesus intended: extra greasy.

或者就遵从上帝旨意直接吃掉多余的油脂。

This method is great if you:

这个方法非常适用于:

A. are cooking an amount of bacon less than or equal to the surface area of your pan

第一,你要烹饪的培根量小于或等于你的平底锅的表面积

B. know how to carefully flip things

第二,你知道如何小心翼翼地给东西翻面

C. like things that come in strips or

第三,喜欢条状的东西,或者

D. like bacon

第四,喜欢培根

The next method is what I call the Trudy method, which was showed to me by my friend Trudy,

下一种方法我称之为特鲁迪法,是我的朋友特鲁迪教我的,

whose name I change to protect her identity, it's actually Tammy,

为了保护她的个人信息,我改了她的名字,她其实叫塔米,

who learned it from her dad Jim, whose name is Bob.

她是从她爸爸吉姆那里学来的,吉姆的真名叫鲍勃。

You put in a bunch of bacon and you just consistently wangjangle it.

你把一堆培根放进锅里,不停搅拌就行了。

No flipping, no nonsense, just an even stir.

不用翻面,不用搞那些有的没的,搅拌均匀就行了。

This method is great if you:

这个方法非常适用于:

A. have more bacon to cook than the surface area of your pan

第一,你要烹饪的培根量大于你的平底锅的表面积

B. love wangjangling

第二,喜欢搅拌

C. are Trudy's and/or Tammy's dad's daughter

第三,你是特鲁迪和/或塔米的爸爸的女儿

D. don't mind unevenly cooked bacon or

第四,你不介意培根煎得不平整,或者

E. like bacon

第五,喜欢培根

The next method is the one side no flip, no touch lazy fxxk method.

下一个方法是单面煎不翻不碰超级懒人法。

I developed this method one time when I was cooking bacon while distracted which is how I always cook bacon, and everything else.

有一次我做培根的时候发现了这个方法,当时我走神了,我做培根时总是这样,做其他事也是的。

For this method, you lay bacon strips into the pan on a bit lower than medium, then you give yourself blisters trying to get into spoon carving while you wait.

用这个方法,你需要把培根条放进锅里,开中小火,然后你就可以开始雕刻勺子,把自己弄得满手水泡。

And then bam, what you get is bacon that's both crispy and fatty at the same time.

然后,砰,你就得到了又脆又油的培根。

Is it a coincidence that bacon is both made of particles but shaped like a wave?

培根既由颗粒构成,又呈波浪状,这是巧合吗?

I'd say yeah.

我觉得是的。

This method is great for anyone who is:

这个方法非常适用于:

A. afraid of flipping

第一,害怕翻面的人

B. likes crispy bacon

第二,喜欢脆培根的人

C. likes fatty bacon

第三,喜欢油腻培根的人

D. likes bacon

第四,喜欢培根的人

E. enjoys blisters or

第五,喜欢起水泡的人

F. is easily distracted

第六,容易走神的人

Real talk, if there are kids in the house, don't ever use the front burner, thank you.

说真的,如果屋子里有小孩,千万不要用前面的灶头,谢谢。

For this next method, you'll need a plate, some paper towels, and a laser beam box.

下一种方法,你需要一个盘子,一些纸巾,和一个激光烤箱。

Simply lay the bacon onto a paper towel, cover it, and put it in for around a minute per strip,

简单地把培根放到纸巾上,盖上,放进烤箱,每根培根一分钟,

then remember that your sister gave you this laser beam box because the spinny thing doesn't work, so it's a bit uneven, but ultimately gets the job done.

然后要记得你姐姐把这个激光烤箱送给你是因为转盘坏了,所以烤的不均匀,但总算是做好了。

This method is great if you:

这个方法非常适用于:

A. have a laser beam box

第一,你有一个激光烤箱

B. have a selfish sister

第二,你有一个自私的姐姐

C. like bacon

第三,喜欢培根

D. like holes blown through your bacon or

第四,喜欢漏洞的培根,或者

E. like lasers

第五,喜欢激光

And finally, we have the baking method, which is the whole reason I made this video, 'cause baking bacon is the best.

最后,我们要用烤制的方法了,这就是我做这个视频的原因,因为烤培根就是最棒的。

It's literally got the word 'bake' in it.

而且培根的名字里就有bake(指发音)。

Put one side of your parchment paper with bacon, then coat the other side of your parchment paper with pan.

在烤盘纸上放培根,然后在烤盘纸下方放烤盘。

Put your ondo on 370 fundo, slide that into your kitchen hot box for 10 to 15 minutes.

把烤箱调到370华氏度,把烤盘放进你的厨房加热箱,10到15分钟。

Soak up some of that excess grease with paper towels, and get the best textured bacon ever,

用纸巾把多余的油脂吸掉,你就得到了纹路最棒的培根,

which could be described as good, also, great, also, really good, also, perfect, and also, satisfactory.

它可以被形容为,不错,很棒,非常棒,完美,令人满意。

This method is great if you want to:

这个方法非常适用于:

A. set it and forget it

第一,你想要把它放进烤箱就忘了它

B. don't actually forget it, remember after the right amount of time

第二,但也没有完全忘记,会在超过烹饪时间后想起来

or you're B1. burn your house down

或者,第二点一,你在烧房子

and B2. also burn your bacon

并且,第二点二,同时烤了培根

C. like bacon

第三,喜欢培根

D. like your bacon perfect

第四,喜欢完美烹饪的培根

E. like your bacon good

第五,喜欢做得不错的培根

Remember that crispy preferences are personal, and every stove and oven cooks differently.

记得,酥脆口感是个人喜好,每个炉子和烤箱做出来的都不一样。

So you have to eyeball this stuff until it's cooked just how you want it.

所以你必须盯着它,直到它被做成你想要的样子。

So what do you do with that bacon grease?

那这些培根油脂要用来做什么呢?

First off, you wait until it cools before you handle it.

首先,你先等它冷却下来再处理。

And I can't stress that enough.

这一点我再怎么强调也不为过。

Then if you want, you can make a bacon fat salad dressing.

然后,如果你想的话,你可以用它做培根油沙拉酱。

This is three tablespoons of bacon fat, two teaspoons of red wine vinegar, one teaspoon of dijon, some salt and pepper pepper pepper, and few drops of honey.

三勺培根油脂,两勺红酒醋,一勺法式芥末酱,一些盐和胡椒,几滴蜂蜜。

You can also wait until it cools more and turns into keto frosting.

你也可以再等它冷却凝固,变成生酮糖霜。

Then you can put it on your almond flour cupcakes, or dispose of it.

然后你可以把它放在你的杏仁面粉纸杯蛋糕上,或者把它扔掉。

If you want to pour your bacon grease down the drain, don't.

如果你想把培根油脂倒进下水道,别倒。

Even with hot water it eventually cools, solidifies, and becomes somebody else's problem.

即使加了热水,它最终也会冷却、凝固,成为别人的问题。

The only exception to this is never.

唯一的例外是没有例外。

Never ever ever. Not even once. Don't do it.

千万不要。一次也不要。不要倒。

Also, a lot of people think this is a myth, but you can actually put up to two tablespoons of bacon grease into the gas tank of a car of someone you really, really, really don't like.

还有,很多人认为这是一个错误的观点,但实际上你可以往一个你非常非常非常讨厌的人的汽车油箱里加两勺培根油脂。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
myth [miθ]

想一想再看

n. 神话

 
beam [bi:m]

想一想再看

n. 光线,(光线的)束,(横)梁,桁条
vt

 
laser ['leizə]

想一想再看

n. 激光,镭射

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最终

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
stove [stəuv]

想一想再看

n. 炉子,火炉窑;烘房;【主英】温室

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 懒得揉面团也能做披萨 2021-10-28
  • 炸马苏里拉奶酪棒 2021-10-29
  • 超级多汁的烤鸡胸肉 2021-11-05
  • 做一杯最爱的蓝莓奶昔 2021-11-10
  • 处理食材的“小技巧” 2021-11-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。