手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

七个迹象表明你的灵魂伴侣即将出现

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers! Welcome back to our channel.

嘿,Psych2Go观众们!欢迎观看我们的视频。

According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.

据统计,只有一小部分看过我们视频的人真正订阅了我们的视频。

So, if you haven't and at the end of the video you enjoy what you see, do consider subscribing.

所以,如果你还没有订阅,视频结束时,你喜欢这个视频的话,一定要考虑订阅。

It would help a lot with YouTube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content.

这将会帮助我们用YouTube的算法推广我们的心理健康内容。

5B3Q6`HH{934S@%(8V]PK_Y.png

Thanks for being here.

谢谢你看到这里。

You may have just given up on romance. Your last relationship was a burst.

你可能刚刚放弃了爱情。可能上一段恋情破裂了。

You've been on way too many awkward dates and now, romance seems to be the last thing on your mind.

你已经经历了太多尴尬的约会,现在,爱情似乎成为了你脑海中的最后一件事。

Love is not in the air for you, or so it may seem.

爱情并没有弥漫在你的空气中,至少看起来是这样。

Despite this, you can't help, but ponder the question, when will my soulmate show up?

尽管如此,你还是忍不住想一想,我的灵魂伴侣什么时候出现?

You do believe in soulmates, right?

你相信灵魂伴侣,对吧?

While you click this video, so even if you say you don't, am willing to bet, there's a bit of curiosity in you that leaves you looking for the signs for when they may show.

你点击了这个视频,所以即使你说你没有,我愿意打赌,你有一点好奇,让你寻找他们什么时候会出现的迹象。

Before we begin, we want to remind you that this video is for entertainment purposes only. It's for fun.

在我们开始之前,我们想提醒你,此视频仅供娱乐之用。这是为了好玩。

It's not backed up by scientific studies.

它没有得到科学研究的支持。

With that said, here are seven signs your soulmate will show up soon.

话虽如此,这里有七个迹象表明你的灵魂伴侣很快就会出现。

Number one, you have romantic dreams.

第一,你会做有关恋爱的梦。

You've just awakened from a dream.

你刚刚从梦中醒来。

Your head is light as air, and your heart is swirling, and your stomach, yup, full of butterflies.

你的头轻如空气,你的心在旋转,你感到非常紧张。

You've been dreaming of romance.

你一直梦想着恋爱。

Reportedly, many couples who've practiced the law of attraction often remembered that they've had a surge in romantic dreams before they met their lifelong partner.

据报道,许多实践过吸引定律的情侣经常记得,在遇到他们的终生伴侣之前,他们曾做过一段恋爱的梦。

Some have even reported recognizing their soulmate after seeing them in a dream, but you don't need to dream the exact face of your soulmate for this to be a sign.

甚至有些传闻说在梦中看到他们的灵魂伴侣后就认出了他们,但你不需要梦见你的灵魂伴侣的确切面孔,这就是一个迹象。

Even if you don't remember the details, having a dream about your future soulmate or a vivid dream filled with romance is a sign, their higher self may just be reaching out to you.

即使你不记得细节,做一个关于你未来灵魂伴侣的梦或者一个充满浪漫的逼真的梦也是一个信号,他们的更高的自我可能正在向你伸出援手。

Number two, you often see the numbers, 11:11, or 111.

第二,你经常会看到这些数字,11:11或111。

There you're minding your own business, getting a quick coffee and a bite to eat, when you suddenly have an urge to look to your right, what do you see?

当你正忙着自己的事,喝杯咖啡,吃点东西时,你突然有一种向右看的冲动,你看到了什么?

A clock with the numbers 11:11.

一个数字为11:11的时钟。

Next, you drive home and see the same numbers hidden amongst a billboard for KFC, only $11 and 11 cents for a bucket of chicken.

接下来,你开车回家,看到肯德基的广告牌里藏着同样的数字,一桶鸡肉只有11美元和11美分。

That's a good deal, you shout to yourself, but then you also say, what a coincidence?

这是一笔不错的交易,你自言自语,但你也说,真是巧合啊?

You brush it off as a coincidence, but then you see the numbers again.

你对这是个巧合不屑一顾,但然后你又看到了数字。

This time it's the last four French fries from your KFC meal. They read out 11:11.

这一次是你肯德基套餐的最后四根薯条。他们看起来是11:11。

These sequences of numbers are often recognized as angel numbers by many.

这些数字序列通常被许多人认为是天使数字。

The general belief is that they foreshadow something amazing and important that will be happening in your life soon.

人们普遍认为,它们预示着一些令人惊叹和重要的事情即将在你的生活中发生。

Many important world events have happened on the 11th day of the 11th month.

世界上许多重大事件都发生在第11个月的第11天。

And data revealed that on November 11th, 2011, there was a surge in the number of marriages that took place on that day.

数据显示,2011年11月11日,当天举行的婚礼数量激增。

Coincidence? I think not, or well, maybe for that one.

巧合吗?我想不是,或者嗯,也许是为了那个。

Some think it's a true sign of new beginnings, while others believe angels are trying to communicate something to you, maybe that your soulmate is near.

一些人认为这是新开始的真实迹象,而另一些人则认为天使在试图与你沟通,也许你的灵魂伴侣就在你身边。

Number three, you've been working on yourself and self-love.

第三,你一直致力于自我和自爱。

While everyone could use more self-love, it's important to ask yourself, do I love myself first?

虽然每个人都可以使用更多的自爱,但重要的是问问你自己,我首先爱自己吗?

It's important we love ourselves and hold a trust or contentment with where we are and where we're going.

重要的是我们要爱自己,对自己的现状和未来充满信任和满足。

Life can be a bizarre journey with twists and turns.

人生可能是一段曲折的怪异之旅。

It has its unexpected moments, but the one thing we can stay true to is ourselves.

人生有意想不到的时刻,但有一件事我们可以忠于自己。

There are some who believe a sudden urge to better yourself means your partner feels the same.

突然想要改善自己的一些人意味着你的伴侣也会有同样的感觉。

It's thought to believe it's how you two will walk towards each other.

人们认为这是你们两个走向彼此的方式。

If you've worked on self-love and self-care, you probably have had a growth and appreciation for yourself.

如果你一直致力于自爱和自我照顾,你很可能实现了成长,并能够自我欣赏。

Your self-esteem may have improved as well.

你的自尊可能也提高了。

Using a good amount of time and energy to focus on yourself and your emotional needs is very important.

用大量的时间和精力专注于你自己和你的情感需求是非常重要的。

Now that you've made room for self growth and personal development, you're ready for your soulmate.

现在你已经为自我成长和个人发展腾出了空间,你已经为你的灵魂伴侣做好了准备。

Confidence and positive thinking are believed to bring positive experiences and people into your life.

自信和积极的思维被认为能给你的生活带来积极的经历和朋友。

Number four, you know what you want in life.

第四,你知道你想要什么。

When you know what you want in life, that confidence and security will draw in a partner who holds the same confidence.

当你知道你在生活中想要什么时,这种自信和安全感就会吸引到一个拥有同样自信的伴侣。

If we really began to spend time determining what will truly make us happy in life, will likely develop a positive outlook on this decision.

如果我们真的开始花时间去决定什么能让我们在生活中真正快乐,那么我们很可能会对这个决定产生积极的态度。

Positive thoughts are believed to bring positive experiences and people.

积极的想法被认为会带来积极的经历和朋友。

So your soulmate may be drawn to you if you present this light energy.

所以,如果你表现出这种能量,你的灵魂伴侣可能会被你吸引。

Number five, you begin to see love everywhere.

第五,你开始发现爱无处不在。

Along with the numbers 11:11, you can't help but notice love actually is all around.

伴随着数字11:11,你不禁会注意到爱其实无处不在。

It's everywhere. On the subway, you can't help, but notice a couple kissing.

它无处不在。在地铁上,你情不自禁地注意到一对情侣在接吻。

At work, someone receives a bouquet of roses.

上班时,有人会收到一束玫瑰花。

The walk to your apartment, somebody is getting married on your doorstep.

走到你的公寓,有人要在你家门口结婚了。

Wow, this really is a sign.

哇,这真是个征兆。

It's believed that reminders of romance are actually assigned that your inner vibrations are on track with your true love.

人们相信,提醒恋爱到来实际上被指定为你的内心悸动与真爱是同时发生的。

This may be the universe giving you signs to prepare for when you meet your soulmate.

这可能是宇宙给了你信号,让你在遇到灵魂伴侣时做好准备。

Number six, new opportunities arise.

第六,新的机遇出现了。

While a cozy night watching Netflix sounds like the perfect cup of tea, how are you supposed to Netflix and chill with your soulmate if you're too busy inside to meet them?

虽然一个舒适的夜晚看Netflix听起来像是一杯完美的茶,但如果你内心太忙而无法发现你的灵魂伴侣,你怎么能和他/她一起看Netflix并放松呢?

The best chance to meet your soulmate is to take any opportunity that is thrown your way.

遇到你的灵魂伴侣的最好机会是抓住任何摆在你面前的机会。

While I may have implied simply accepting your friend's request for a night out on town, I also mean any good opportunity.

虽然我可能给出暗示,只是简单地接受你朋友的请求,去镇上玩一晚,但我也是指任何好的机会。

If you find a new and exciting opportunity coming your way, don't miss out, say yes to as many of the good ones as you can.

如果你发现一个新的、令人兴奋的机会正向你走来,不要错过,尽可能多地对好的机会说“是”。

This is often the universe's way of giving you a chance to meet someone who can impact your life.

这通常是上天给你的机会,让你遇见能影响你生活的人。

It may be desirable to simply stay in, cozy under the covers with your favorite food as you watch the next season of "The Crown", but your soulmate won't burst through the doors while you're Netflixing on last of the "FBI" or the pizza delivery man.

当你看下一季的“王冠”时,呆在家里,舒服地吃着你最喜欢的食物可能是令人向往的,但当你控制不住刷完最后一集“联邦调查局”(FBI),你的灵魂伴侣不会破门而入,甚至是送披萨的人也不会。

And number seven, you trust yourself and the universe.

第七,你相信你自己和整个宇宙。

Ah, yes, the universe. We did mention her quite a lot.

啊,是的,宇宙。我们确实提到过她很多次。

A big focus on the law of attraction is to relieve yourself of the anxiety of goals, place your trust in yourself and the universe.

关注吸引力法则是为了解除你对目标的焦虑,相信你自己和宇宙。

While goals are an important part of achieving what you desire, you shouldn't rely on achieving them to be happy.

虽然目标是实现你想要的东西的重要部分,但你不应该依赖于实现它们来获得快乐。

Instead, focus on trusting that all good things will come back to you when you put good things out into the world.

相反,你应该相信,当你把美好的事物展现在世界上时,美好的事物就会回到你身边。

Trust and make peace with the idea that you won't know everything.

相信并坦然接受你不可能知道一切的想法。

It could be years or months until your true love shows up.

你的真爱可能需要几个月或几年的时间才会出现。

Your soulmate could come knocking on your door any minute now, or the pizza guy.

现在你的灵魂伴侣随时可能来敲你的门,或者是送披萨的人。

So have you noticed any of these signs in your life?

那么,在你的生活中,你有没有注意到这些迹象呢?

What does your soulmate look like in your dreams?

你的灵魂伴侣在你的梦里是什么样子的?

Let us know in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you found this video helpful, don't forget to click the like button and share this video with someone who would enjoy it.

如果您觉得这个视频很有帮助,请不要忘记单击“点赞”按钮,并分享给可能喜欢该视频的人。

Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon for more content like this.

订阅 Psych2Go,点击通知铃图标,就可以获得更多这样的内容。

And as always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
curiosity [.kjuəri'ɔsiti]

想一想再看

n. 好奇,好奇心

联想记忆
relieve [ri'li:v]

想一想再看

v. 减轻,救济,解除

联想记忆
bucket ['bʌkit]

想一想再看

n. 水桶
vt. 装在桶里
vi.

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。