Bye bye, boys and girls. Oh, don't forget your homework. Draw a picture of what you want to be. Yeah!
再见,孩子们。哦,别忘了你们的家庭作业。画一幅你们想成为的人的图画。是啊!
Oh, hey, Maggie, that was a good lesson about jobs, wasn't it? Yeah.
哦,嘿,麦琪,那是关于职业的一堂很好的课,不是吗?是的。
But being a teacher is hard work. You know, some days I don't want to be a teacher.
但是当一名教师是很辛苦的。你知道,有时候我不想当老师。
No, I want a different job. Oh, like, haha, a gardener.
不,我想要一份不同的工作。哦,就像,哈哈,一个园丁。
Yeah. I want to be a gardener. OK. Abracadabra! Haha.
是的。我想成为一名园丁。好的。阿布拉卡达布拉!哈哈。
Oh. Hey, look at me. Wow! What am I? Yeah. I'm a gardener. Great!
哦。嘿,看看我。哇!我成为什么了?是的。我成为一名园丁了。太棒了!
Hey, can you pretend to be a gardener with me and say I am a gardener? Yeah.
嘿,你们可以和我一起假装是园丁,然后说我是园丁吗?是的。
I am a gardener. Again. I am a gardener. Yeah.
我是一名园丁。再来一次。我是一名园丁。是的。
This is great. Beautiful flowers, green grass.
这真是太棒了。美丽的花朵,翠绿的草地。
Hey, what's that? Oh, no, it's a mole. Shoo, go away. Ah, oh, no, another one. Hey, and another one. Oh, and another one.
嘿,那是什么?哦,不,是一只鼹鼠。走开。啊,哦,不,又来了一只。嘿,又一只。哦,又一只。
Oh, no, now it's raining. Oh, I don't want to be a gardener anymore. Oh, look at Steve, he doesn't want to be a gardener. No.
哦,不,现在下雨了。哦,我不想再当园丁了。哦,看看史蒂夫,他不想当园丁了。不。
Oh, maybe he wants to be a pilot. Abracadabra!
哦,也许他想成为一名飞行员。阿布拉卡达布拉!
Oh, look, what am I? Yeah, I'm a pilot. Oh, great idea, Maggie. Yeah.
哦,看,我成为什么了?是的,我是飞行员。哦,好主意,麦琪。是的。
I want to be a pilot. Heyhey. Hey, why don't you pretend to be a pilot like me and say I'm a pilot? Yeah.
我想成为一名飞行员。嘿嘿。嘿,你们为什么不像我一样假装是飞行员,然后说我是飞行员呢?是的。
I'm a pilot. And again, I'm a pilot. Yeah. Oh no. Oh dear.
我是一名飞行员。再说一次,我是一名飞行员。是的。哦,不。天哪。
Oh, I don't like this. Oh, no, I don't want to be a pilot anymore. Oh dear. He doesn't want to be a pilot. No.
哦,我不喜欢这个。哦,不,我不想再当飞行员了。天哪。他不想当飞行员。不。
But maybe he wants to be a police officer. Abracadabra!
但也许他想成为一名警察。阿布拉卡达布拉!
Hoho, look at me. What am I? Yeah. I'm a police officer. Great! Good idea, Maggie. Yeah.
呵呵,看看我。我成为什么了?是的。我是一名警察。太棒了!好主意,麦琪。是的。
I want to be a police officer. Everyone must do what I say.
我想成为一名警察。每个人都必须按我说的做。
Stop! Go! Oh, this is great. Hey, why don't you pretend to be a police officer like me and say I'm a police officer?
停!走!哦,这太棒了。嘿,你们为什么不像我一样假装是警察,然后说我是警察呢?
I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer. Great!
我是一名警察。我是一名警察。太棒了!
Oh, I'm coming to help. Oh, no, you need help. Oh, you need help.
哦,我来帮忙。哦,不,你需要帮助。哦,你需要帮助。
Oh, everybody needs my help. Oh, what do I do?
哦,每个人都需要我的帮助。哦,我该怎么办?
Oh, Maggie, I don't want to be a police officer.
哦,麦琪,我不想当警察。
No, I don't want to be a police officer. Oh. Hey, he doesn't want to be a police officer.
不,我不想当警察。哦。嘿,他不想当警察。
No. But maybe Steve wants to be a firefighter. Yeah. Abracadabra!
不。但也许史蒂夫想成为一名消防员。是的。阿布拉卡达布拉!
Oh, hey, wow! what am I? Yeah. I am a firefighter. Great!
哦,嘿,哇!我成为什么了?是的。我是一名消防员。太棒了!
Good idea, Maggie. Yeah. I want to be a firefighter.
好主意,麦琪。是的。我想成为一名消防员。
Hey, can you pretend to be a firefighter like me and say I am a firefighter. Yeah.
嘿,你们可以像我一样假装是消防员,然后说我是消防员吗?是的。
And again, I am a firefighter. One more time, I am a firefighter.
再说一次,我是一名消防员。再说一次,我是一名消防员。
Wow! What a great job! Oh no. Look, there's a fire.
哇!多棒的工作啊!哦,不。看,着火了。
Oh, what do I do? What do I do? Oh. It's really hot. Oh, I don't want to be a firefighter.
哦,我该怎么办?我该怎么办?哦。真的很热。哦,我不想当消防员。
No, I don't want to be a firefighter. Maggie, I want to be a teacher. Please I want to be a teacher.
不,我不想当消防员。麦琪,我想当老师。拜托,我想当老师。
Abracadabra! Oh, thanks Maggie. Look, I'm a teacher again. Yeah.
阿布拉卡达布拉!哦,谢谢你,麦琪。看,我又成为老师了。是的。
I don't want to be a gardener, no, a pilot, no, a train driver, no, a police officer, no, or a firefighter. No.
我不想当园丁,不,不想当飞行员,不,不想当火车司机,不,不想当警察,不,不想当消防员。不。
I am happy to be a teacher. Yeah. Oh no. What's that? Noisy children. Oh.
我很高兴成为一名教师。是的。哦,不。那是什么?吵闹的孩子们。哦。