Emma? You gotta help me so that I can help you.
艾玛?你得帮助我,我才能帮助你。
Dad, why do I have to talk to you? You don't talk to me.
爸,为什么我必须和你说话?你没和我说话啊。
It is my job to help keep you safe.
我的工作就是保护你的安全。
Maybe you should help yourself.
也许你应该保护你自己。
It's like she's built this fortress around herself, so that nothing can hurt her.
就好像她在自己周围筑起了一座堡垒,这样就没有什么能伤害她了。
Em? Em? You're okay!
艾玛?艾玛?你没事吧!
Hi. Are you okay?
嗨。你还好吗?
She's got a panic attack!
她恐慌症发作了!
Look at me, look at me. I know where you're at.
看着我,看着我。我知道你的想法。
What did you say to her?
你对她说了什么?
Oh, God. Hi. I wanted to say sorry for wrecking your universe.
哦,上帝。嗨。我想对我毁了你的世界表示道歉。
You coming in to check on Emma was a very thoughtful gesture.
你来探望艾玛真是个体贴的举动。
I did hit you both with my car.
我确实用我的车撞了你们俩。
You did. And I am planning on suing.
确实是你做的。我打算起诉你。
I find it very easy to be in your company. You know that?
我觉得和你相处到一起很简单。你知道吗?
Yeah, it's been a while for me too.
是啊,我这么觉得也有一段时间了。
Why did you run away from me?
你为什么要离开我?
I'm a complicated person. I've got baggage.
我是个复杂的人。我有思想包袱。
After the accident, when I was scared, you said that you've been there too.
事故发生后,我很害怕,你说你也在场。
Oh, I have. A bunch of times.
哦,是的。很多次。
My life is a mess. This is good.
我的生活一团糟。其实很好的。
I've never shared this with anyone before.
我从来没跟任何人说过这些。
I'm not perfect either.
我也并不完美。
It felt like the universe was bringing us together.
感觉就像上天把我们带到了一起。
What if this happened for a reason?
如果这一切是有原因的呢?
How did your husband die?
你丈夫是怎么死的?
We've all got wolves in us.
我们内心中都有只狼。
You just have to make sure you feed the right one.
你只要确保你喂养对了就行。
This is me. This is who I am.
这就是我。我就是这样的人。