If you're watching this, then you know by now a huge problem is heading our way.
如果你正在看这个视频,那么你现在就要知道,我们面临着一个巨大的麻烦。
An emergency meeting is being called. Our usual place immediately. Free bagels.
马上召开一个紧急会议。在我们的老地方。有免费的百吉饼。
I've made a shocking discovery. I need you to get me in touch with NASA immediately.
我有了一个惊人的发现。我需要你立刻帮我联系上NASA。
Well, NASA and I aren't really on speaking terms these days.
最近一段时间NASA和我的关系并不好。
Well, that'll change. When you tell them that the moon is out of orbit.
一切会改变的。当你告诉他们月球脱离轨道的时候。
There's no need to panic.
无需恐慌。
I'm not crazy!
我没有疯!
Why are they lying about all this?
他们为什么要撒谎?
It's too late to stop.
现在制止已经太晚了。
You knew all this was happening before NASA.
你早在NASA之前就知道这一切了。
You're the unidentified source? Oh, yes.
你就是那个身份不明的线人?哦,是的。
We're dealing with an intelligent entity.
我们面对的是一个智能实体。
We're planning a mission to attack this thing. I'm asking you for your help.
我们正在谋划一个袭击他的任务。我需要你的帮助。
Say yes, Brian.
说你愿意,布莱恩。
I need you to be brave.
你要勇敢一点。
If the moon really is what you think it is, suit up.
如果月球的情况真的像你想的那样,那就整装待发。
You have got a big gravity wave coming your way. You have to launch now!
一个巨大的重力波向你们袭来。必须马上起飞!
Did he say gravity wave?
他说的是重力波吗?
We're under water, guys!
我们在水下了,伙计们!
Uh... That's crazy.
啊...这太疯狂了。
Whoa! Slow down! Whoo!
哇!慢下来!哇!
What's the plan?
计划是什么?
Save the moon, save earth.
拯救月球,拯救地球。
Brian, what are you doing!?
布莱恩,你在干什么?
It's flying itself! Wait for it.
它在自己飞行!我们等它。
Let's go, you son of a... Yes!
来吧,这个狗娘养的...耶!
Hang on! Hang on! Everybody, hang on! We're going to get you home.
抓紧!抓紧!大家都抓紧了!我们会送你回家的。
It's on airplane mode.
现在是飞行模式。