We were lucky to get out of those escape rooms alive.
我们能活着离开那些游戏已经很幸运了。
I need to know that the criminals who killed the four people in front of me were held accountable.
我需要确定,杀死我面前四个人的罪犯是否已经被绳之以法了。
We need to stop them.
我们需要阻止他们。
I'm in.
我加入。
I know this is a lot to ask, thank you for coming with me.
我知道这要求很过分,谢谢你陪我来。
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
And what the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事?
The train just uncoupled!
车厢刚刚分离了!
You've gotta be kidding me.
你在跟我开玩笑吗。
Welcome to Minos Escape Rooms.
欢迎来到米诺斯密室逃脱。
No, no, no!
不不不!
It's happening again.
又开始了。
You guys have played the game before?
你们以前都参加过这个游戏?
So what is this? Like a tournament of champions?
所以这是怎么回事?冠军锦标赛吗?
But we all know how this works. We play the game, or we die.
但我们都知道规则。要么我们解决谜题,要么死。
"All false advertising must be pulled."
“所有错误广告牌需要撤下。”
This ad, "Yourself" is missing an E.
这个广告,“你自己”的拼写少了个E。
So maybe we pull the corresponding handles with a missing letter.
所以也许我们可以把和缺失字母对应的拉手扯下。
We gotta try something, right? No, no, no!
我们总得试试,不是吗?不不不!
There's a special reason each of us arrived.
我们每个人来这里都有一个特殊的原因。
I can't feel physical pain. Just imagine the kinds of puzzles they came up for me.
我无法感受到生理疼痛。想象一下他们会想出什么谜题对付我。
This looks just like the lighthouse on the postcard.
这就像是明信片上的灯塔。
Grab his hand!
抓住他的手!
It's over. We can beat them at their own game.
结束了。我们可以在他们的游戏中打败他们。
What makes you think they're gonna let you walk away free again?
你以为他们会让你再次自由地走出去吗?
I'm not playing your game.
我不想跟你玩这个游戏。
We made it.
我们成功了。
I don't understand it. We're still in the game. Oh, no, no, no!
我不明白。我们还在游戏里。不不不!