手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

不会破裂的泡泡!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Alright, ready, Squeaks?

好了,准备好了吗,吱吱?

I love blowing bubbles with you too, Squeaks!

我也喜欢和你一起吹泡泡,吱吱!

Oh hi, there!

哦嗨,你好啊!

Squeaks and I have been having fun with bubbles today.

今天我和吱吱玩吹泡泡很开心。

It’s one of our favorite things to do together, and it’s really simple!

这是我们最喜欢一起做的事情之一,而且非常简单!

A soap bubble is made with just a few ingredients: water, soap, and the most important ingredient: air!

肥皂泡泡只有几种成分:水、肥皂和最重要的成分:空气!

When you blow air into soapy water, all the ingredients mix together.

当你把空气吹进肥皂水中时,所有的成分都会混合在一起。

The water and soap cover the ball of air like blankets.

水和肥皂像毯子一样覆盖在空气球上。

And together they make a round shape that can float around in the air!

它们一起形成一个圆形,可以漂浮在空中!

At least, until the bubbles pop.

至少在泡泡破灭之前是这样。

Oh, good question, Squeaks.

哦,问得好,吱吱。

Why do bubbles pop?

为什么泡泡会破裂?

Well, water is really sneaky.

嗯,水真的很狡猾。

As soon as you put it in a bubble, it tries to escape.

一旦你把水放进泡泡里,它就会试图逃脱。

And when the water gets away, the air trapped inside the bubble can follow it and escape too -- and then what do you think happens?

当水离开时,被困在气泡中的空气也可以跟随它逃脱--然后你认为会发生什么?

Yes -- the rest of the bubble falls apart, and it goes pop!

是的--泡泡的其余部分破裂了,然后它就破裂了!

The soap holds the water inside as long as it can, but eventually, every bubble bursts.

肥皂会尽可能长时间地将水保持在内部,但最终,每个气泡都会破裂。

Oh I know - it is true.

哦,我知道--这是真的。

Soap bubbles do pop pretty quickly.

肥皂泡泡确实很快就会破裂。

An unpoppable bubble would be pretty fun!

一个不会破的泡泡一定会很有趣!

I wonder how we could make one?

我想知道我们怎么才能做一个泡泡?

I know!

我知道!

Let’s try an experiment!

让我们来做个实验吧!

I think if we make the soap thicker, maybe that will help to keep our bubbles around longer.

我认为如果我们把肥皂做得更厚,也许会有助于我们的泡泡保持更长的时间。

There are lots of thick bubble soap recipes that we can make here at home.

有很多让肥皂泡沫变厚的秘诀,我们可以在家里做。

What do you think, Squeaks, should we try one out?

你觉得呢,吱吱,我们要不要试一试?

We’ll need 4 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of dish soap, just like our first bubble solution.

我们需要4大勺水和1大勺洗碗皂,就像我们的第一个泡沫溶液一样。

Now, we’ll add our special ingredient: 2 Tablespoons of sugar.

现在,我们将加入我们的特殊配料:2大勺糖。

Oh, good question!

哦,问得好!

The sugar should help the bubble.

糖会有助于形成泡泡。

It’s going to help make the soap layers of our bubble really thick.

糖将有助于使我们泡沫中的肥皂层变得非常厚。

I’ll stir until I can’t see the sugar anymore.

我会一直搅拌到看不到糖为止。

Alright, it’s time to compare our bubbles!

好了,是时候比较我们的泡泡了!

We’ll count how many seconds it takes one of our old bubbles to pop, and then see how many seconds it takes one of our new bubbles to pop.

我们将计算之前的泡泡需要多少秒才能破裂,然后看看我们现在的泡泡需要多少秒才能破裂。

First, our old bubble.

首先,看看我们之前的泡泡。

Wow!

哇!

Not bad.

还不错。

That bubble lasted 30 seconds!

那个泡泡持续了30秒!

Now, let’s see how the thicker bubbles do.

现在,让我们看看这个较厚的泡泡表现怎么样。

Wow, that bubble lasted way longer.

哇,这个泡泡持续的时间要长得多。

The thicker bubble lasted 90 seconds!

肥皂层更厚的泡泡持续了90秒!

That’s 60 seconds longer than the bubble without any sugar.

这比不加糖的泡泡持续时间长60秒。

Ooo - I would love to do more bubble experiments!

哦,我很乐意做更多的泡泡实验!

There are lots of bubble recipes we could try.

我们可以尝试很多泡泡制作方法。

We could replace the sugar with something like corn syrup or glycerin, and if we get our hands wet, we could even try holding the bubbles.

我们可以用玉米糖浆或甘油之类的东西来代替糖,如果我们的手被弄湿了,我们甚至可以试着握住泡泡。

How long do you think you could make a bubble last?

你认为你能让泡泡持续多久?

Can you think of any special ingredients that might help bubbles not to pop?

你能想到什么特殊的成分可以帮助泡泡不破裂吗?

Do you think there’s a way to make an unpoppable bubble?

你认为有什么方法可以制造出无法破裂的泡沫吗?

Ask a grown-up to help you with your own bubble experiments, and remember, if you want to keep experimenting and learning with me, Squeaks, and all of our friends, be sure to hit the subscribe button, and we’ll see you next time, here at the Fort.

请一位大人帮助你做自己的泡泡实验,记住,如果你想继续和我、吱吱和我们所有的朋友一起做实验和学习,一定要按下订阅按钮,我们下一次在福特堡见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
soap [səup]

想一想再看

n. 肥皂
vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承

 
bubble ['bʌbl]

想一想再看

n. 气泡,泡影
v. 起泡,冒泡

 
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
ingredient [in'gri:diənt]

想一想再看

n. 成分,原料,配料,因素

联想记忆
stir [stə:]

想一想再看

n. 感动(激动,愤怒或震动), 搅拌,骚乱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。