I don't care what one thinks about me or what judgments you want to make about what happened in the privacy of my own home in my marriage behind closed doors.
我不在乎别人怎么看我,也不在乎你想对私下里我的婚姻在家门背后发生的事情做出什么判断。
I, I don't presume the average person should know those things and so I don't take it personally.
我,我不认为普通人理应知道这些事情,所以我不会针对谁。
But even somebody who is sure I'm deserving of all this hate and vitriol, even if you think that I'm lying, you still couldn't look me in the eye and tell me that you think on social media there's been a fair representation.
但是,即使有人确信所有这些仇恨和尖酸刻薄的话都是我罪有应得,即使你认为我在撒谎,你仍然不能看着我的眼睛告诉我,说你认为在社交媒体上存在公平的表述。
You cannot tell me that you think that this has been fair.
你不能告诉我你认为这是公平的。
Of course we also touched on what happened in court and what the jury decided.
当然,我们也谈到了法庭上发生的事情和陪审团的裁决。
There is no polite way to say it.
接下来这些话没办法用礼貌的方式表达。
The jury looked at the evidence you presented, they listened to your testimony and they did not believe you.
陪审团看了你提供的证据,他们听取了你的证词,但他们不相信你。
They thought you were lying.
他们认为你在撒谎。
How could -- I'll put it this way.
怎么可能--我这么说吧。
How could they make a judgment?
他们怎么能做出判断呢?
How could they not come to that conclusion?
他们怎么可能不得出这样的结论呢?
They had sat in those seats and heard over three weeks of non-stop relentless testimony from paid employees and towards the end of the trial randos as I say.
他们坐在那些座位上,连续三周不断听取证词,一开始是听受薪员工的证词,在审判接近尾声时,就像我说的,听奇怪的人的证词。
So you don't blame the jury?
所以你不会责怪陪审团?
I don't blame them, it wasn’t, I, I don’t blame them.
我不怪他们,不是,我,我不怪他们。
I actually understand.
我真的理解。
He's a beloved character.
他是个受人喜爱的角色。
And people feel they know him.
人们觉得自己了解他。
He's a fantastic actor.
他是个很棒的演员。
Their job is to not be dazzled by that.
他们的工作是不被这一点迷惑。
The job is to look at the facts and the evidence.
是研究事实和证据。
And they did not believe your testimony or your evidence.
而他们不相信你的证词和证据。
I -- again, how could they, after listening to three and a half weeks of testimony about how I was a non-credible person, how not to believe a word that came out of my mouth?
我--再说一次,在听了三个半星期关于我是一个不可信的人的证词后,他们怎么可能会相信我说的话?