And speaking of mothers, my wife Sophie is in the audience tonight, and I'd like to wish her a Happy Mother's Day, too.
说到母亲,我的妻子索菲今晚也在观众席上,我也想祝她母亲节快乐。
Hi, Sophie.
你好,索菲。
It's me, your husband.
我,你丈夫。
Little Benedict.
小本尼。
I'm seriously in constant awe of you.
我一直很钦佩你。
For the start, you gave birth to our three beautiful boys and that is, in my mind, a miracle, and everyone will tell you.
首先,你生下了三个可爱的儿子,在我看来,这是一个奇迹,每个人都会这么说。
And meanwhile according to you, I was off dressing up as a wizard.
而对你而言,我当时去扮演巫师了。
No, technically it’s a sorcerer, wizards have brooms, I have a cloak, skip the thing, don’t worry.
不,严格来说是魔法师,巫师有扫帚,我有斗篷,跳过这个吧,不重要。
But seriously, Sophie, I really hope that when you think about it you realize that it evens out.
但说真的,索菲,我希望当你想起来的时候会觉得我们扯平了。
Because if you think being a mum is hard, try doing this.
如果你觉得做妈妈很难,试着这样做。
Yeah, I just opened a portal, you're welcome.
是的,我刚打开了一个传送门,不用谢。
But really seriously, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, all the grandmothers, all the caregivers, to everybody who does such a extraordinary job doing that.
但认真的,祝大家母亲节快乐,所有的母亲,所有的祖母,所有的护理者,以及所有做了出色工作的人。
Especially to the two mothers in my life: my mum Wanda Ventham and my wife Sophie Hunter,.
尤其是我生命中的两位母亲:我的母亲旺达·温瑟姆和我的妻子索菲·亨特。
seeing all you two have done for me and for our children, it truly warms my heart and puts a smile on my face, a smile like this.
看到你们为我和孩子们所做的一切,我的心真的有被暖到,我的脸上也常挂微笑,像这样的微笑
We got a great show for you tonight.
今晚的节目非常精彩。
Arcade fire is here.
拱廊之火乐团来了。
Just stick around we'll be right back.
别走开,我们马上回来。