手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

科幻剧情电影《小镇幽浮》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I think that we ought to change our town slogan.

我们应该换掉我们镇的标语。
"A Great Place To Call Home" is confusing. I suggest "A Great Place to Refer to as Home."
“适合叫家的好地方”有歧义。我建议改成“适合称作家的好地方”。
We need a crosswalk on Trent Avenue between Frost and Allegheny.
我们得在特伦特街上修一条人行道,在弗罗斯特和阿勒格尼之间。
And also... a UFO has crashed in my backyard and has taken out my azaleas and has destroyed my bird bath.
另外,一架飞碟坠毁在我家后院,还压坏了我的杜鹃花和鸟盆。
When you talk like that, it makes them all take us less seriously.
你那样说话,他们会拿我们不当回事。
Did you just say "UFO"?
你刚刚说“飞碟”?
Oh, good Christ! What is that?
我的天呐!这是什么啊?
You remember the spaceship? This is the little man who came out of it.
你还记得那架飞船吗?这是从里面爬出来的小外星人。
He's gotta be a secret. Don't tell anybody.
必须保守秘密。不要告诉任何人。
May I touch him?
我能摸摸他吗?
She shouldn't know!
她不应该知道的!
We got to trust her. There's nothing else we can do.
我们要相信她。也没有别的办法了。
We could kill her.
我们可以杀了她。

QQ截图20230920100044.png

Kill me? You can't kill me. I'll kill you. That's what I'll do!

杀了我?你可不能杀了我。我会杀了你的。我保证!
Guys, stop it!
别吵了!
You think we can call him Jules?
你觉得我们叫他朱尔斯怎么样?
He's no Jules. He's more of a Gary.
朱尔斯这名字不适合它。盖里更适合它。
Your dad was in here earlier. He said he was buying...
你爸刚才来过。他说他要买...
Apples for an alien.
给外星人买苹果。
Like an illegal alien?
是非法入境的外国人吗?
Thank you for the picture. He hands them to me all the time.
谢谢你给我的画。他老给我他画的画。
Maybe he's trying to tell you something.
可能他想告诉你什么。
Dad, come on! I'm worried what you have said has not been normal.
爸,等一下!我很担心你之前说的事很反常。
I'm okay.
我没事。
How can you say that when you're buying apples for an alien?
你都要给外星人买苹果了,怎么可能没事?
The government is searching for a security satellite that crashed.
政府正在搜寻一颗坠毁的安全卫星。
Any moment we waste is a moment they can discover him
我们浪费时间,他们就有机会找到他。
You've seen the movies. You know what happens to these guys when they fall to Earth.
你也看过那些电影。你知道当他们降落在地球会发生什么。
Jules has come to mean quite a bit to us.
朱尔斯对我们来说意义重大。
It's about Dad. Buying apples for an alien.
和爸爸有关。他给外星人买苹果。
National Security! Open the door!
我们是国家安全部的!开门!
They're coming!
他们来了!
We get along pretty well.
我们相处的十分融洽。
We're so thankful for you.
我们非常感激你。
What the...
这是...

重点单词   查看全部解释    
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
slogan ['sləugən]

想一想再看

n. 标语,口号

 
crosswalk ['krɔ:s,wɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 人行横道

 
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。