Home.
家乡
All of us, we made it home.
我们所有人 都回到了家乡
You used me. Hey!
你利用了我 嘿
Now, it's all on the line.
现在 一切都命悬一线
This is theft!
这是偷盗
The question is, what would we risk to protect it?
问题是 我们要冒着什么样的风险去保护它
Let's really light it up!
把它点了吧
We're homeless. Broke again.
我们无家可归 又破产了
Chased by killers.
还被追杀
Maybe you could find, like, one positive thing.
也许你能找到一件好事
You're all in danger here.
你们在这里很危险
That crown. I'm looking for it just like you. I know where it is.
那个王冠 跟你们一样 我也在找它 我知道它在哪儿
Where? Morocco.
哪儿?摩洛哥
I can be down for a little Moroccan vacay.
我倒是可以去摩洛哥度个小假
Let's do this shit.
开干吧
I don't want any part of your treasure hunt.
我对你们的寻宝活动完全不感兴趣
I get you to North Africa. I get my cut. Deal?
我把你们送到北非 然后拿走属于我的那份 成交?
Honestly, if he didn't do it, I was gonna do it.
真的 就算他不出手 我也准备揍他的
You've dug this hole as deep as it can get.
这个洞已经够深了
I have a right to fight for what's mine.
我有权为属于我的东西而战
We're gonna figure this out. We always do.
我们会解决的 我们总能解决
What are we gonna do?
现在怎么办?
Sarah!
莎拉
We get even.
我们扯平了