Dad, can we please get something to eat?
爸爸 我们能去吃点东西吗?
You're in luck. Right up here.
幸运啊 这儿就有
Run in, grab some snacks. In and out.
跑进去 买点零食 快去快回
Bring my change back. And some M&M's.
把找零给我 再买点巧克力豆
Go.
上
Mom!
妈妈!
Come on. Get in the car.
快 快上车
No. Did you see what we just saw?
不行 你看到我们刚才看到什么了吗?
Did you see what we just did?
你看到我们刚才做了什么吗?
Fifteen years ago, me and your mom were nonofficial cover operatives for the CIA.
15年前 我和你妈妈是中情局的非官方卧底特工
But we went off the grid to start a family.
后来我们销声匿迹 组建了家庭
Can you beat up all the dads in my school?
你能打败我所有同学的爸爸们吗?
I can beat 'em all up. Just not at the same time.
可以 但他们不能同时上
When your enemies find out that you're alive, they're gonna come after you and your kids.
如果你的敌人发现你还活着 他们会追杀你和你的孩子
Find them.
找到他们
Hello, Mother.
你好 妈妈
We've been compromised.
我们被攻破了
We're gonna fix all that.
我们会解决这一切的
Take a look in the mirror
照一照镜子
Say what's up
说怎么了
I can't believe they were spies. No way.
真不敢相信他们是间谍 不是吧
They're in a pickleball league.
他们加入了匹克球联盟
They make their own sourdough. Ew.
他们自己做酸面团 真恶心
That was insane. Was it like, a good insane or a bad insane?
太疯狂了 是好的疯狂还是坏的疯狂?
It was bad. Right. I was just checking.
坏的 嗯 我就是问一下
Is the cable broken? Is that why you boomers are out this late?
是电缆断了吗?所以你们婴儿潮一代才出生这么晚吗?
Boomers? Yes, Karen. Boomers.
婴儿潮一代?是的 凯伦 婴儿潮一代
We're not boomers, okay? We're Gen X, if anything.
我们才不是婴儿潮一代 我们是X世代
Let's get out of here.
走吧