Cause and effect 原因与结果
Since increased performance is not our only concern, I’d now like to talk about
由于业绩增长并不是我们唯一关注的, 我想在此谈论一下...
As a result of this new feature, we must now consider
由于这个新的特点, 我们现在必须考虑...
As a result, we have to find new ways to increase our market share.
由此, 我们不得不寻找增长我们市场占有额的新方法.
Consequently, we have been developing a more efficient engine.
结果, 我们已经开发了一台更高性能的发动机。
Therefore, I’d now like to show you our latest test results.
所以,我现在想就我们最新检测结果给大家进行展示。
Purpose 目的
In order to take advantage of this new technology, we have to look at the market. 为了利用这个新技术的优势, 我们一定要了解市场。
For the new model to work effectively, we need a new kind of valve.
为了新模型高效运行,我们需要一种新的电子管。
Contrast 对比
Although the machine operates well at low temperatures, at high temperatures there are some problems.
虽然在低温下机器运行正常,但在高温下它存在着许多问题。
Unlike the ST-4X, the ST5X is very compact.
与ST-4X不同的是,ST-5X非常简洁。
Instead of batteries, the news model uses solar power.
新的型号不再用电池,而用太阳能。
Nevertheless,… 然而...
However,… 但是...
On the other hand,… 另外...
Reinforcement 进一步的补充说明
In addition to Asia, we are also marketing the product in South America.
除亚洲外, 我们还在南美开发了市场。
In addition, we plan to introduce more robots to our production lines.
除此之外, 我们计划在生产线上引入更多的机器人。
Furthermore, the program can translate from Japanese to English.
另外, 此程序可以从日语翻成英语。
Introducing a summary 介绍总结
As you can see, these improvements increase fuel efficiency and allow us to lower our production costs.
据大家了解,这些改进会增加燃料的性能。同时减少产品的成本。
Introducing a concluding statement 陈述
I am sure these improvements will allow us to win back our market share.
我确信这些改进将有助于我们赢回市场份额。
It’s clear that the new model meets all of our customers’ requirements.
很明显,新的型号满足我们客户的需求。