对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?
目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.