Seven: Where should staff leave office cars?
七、员工应该把公务车放在哪里?
Woman: Do you know about the new arrangements for office cars?
女:你知道公务车的新安排吗?
Man: I always park them on the road outside.
男:我一般把车停在外面的路上。
Woman: Well, now we have to leave them on-site behind the building.
女:好吧,现在我们得把车停在大楼后面。
Man: What about the keys? I left them in the car last time I parked on the premises.
男:钥匙呢?上次我把车停在停车场里的时候把它们落在车里了。
Woman: The gates are locked at night, but it's probably safer to leave them in the box outside Reception.
女:晚上门都是锁着的,但可能把钥匙放在接待处外边的盒子里更安全。
Eight: Who does the man think will get the job?
八、男士认为谁会得到这份工作?
Woman: . . . three people have applied for the new post, Rachel, Anna and Laura.
女:……三个人申请了这个新职位,瑞秋、安娜和劳拉。
Man: Anna's only been here a year . . . I'm sure Laura will get it... she's been here five years. She's also well liked ...
男:安娜到这里才一年。我相信劳拉会得到的…她来这里已经五年了。她也很受欢迎……
Woman: Mm . .. Rachel is too, but she's fairly new, as well...
女:嗯……瑞秋也是,但她也刚来不久……
Man: True. Perhaps she and Anna will be promoted when they have more experience ...
男:是的。也许她和安娜有了更多的经验就会升值……