Woman: Good for you.
这样真好!
Man: We also talked about an idea I have for increasing sales, which she 'll put to the senior managers.
我们还谈了关于增加销售额的想法,她会把这个想法告诉高级经理。
The company's spending much more on advertising now, so the name's more recognisable,
公司现在在广告上的花费要多得多,所以名字的认可度要更高,
but I suspect it doesn't lead directly to more business.
但我怀疑这样不会直接带来更多的业务。
Now that sales reps are allowed to travel anywhere in the country, incentives should be offered to existing customers to introduce new ones.
既然销售代表可以出差到国内的任何地方,那么介绍新客户的现有客户应该给予奖励。
It's the personal contact that counts.
人际交往很重要。
Woman: So with your management experience, you must be in good position to judge your own line manager.
因此,以你的管理经验,你一定能对你们部门的经理做出一些评价。
What do you think of her skills?
你认为她怎么样?
Man: She 'll always make time to listen to anyone in the team who wants to talk to her,
她总是抽出时间听取团队里任何想和她说话的人的意见,
and that's a plus.
这是一个加分项。
On the other hand, I 've never known her to be ready for a meeting, even when she's called it herself,
另一方面,我从未见过她准备好会议,即使会议是她自己要求开的,
which isn't a very good model for the department.
这种管理模式对部门来说不是很好。
And it's really left up to us to motivate ourselves.
自我激励是我们自己的事情。
Woman: Well, I 'm pleased your interview seems to have gone well.
我很高兴你的面试进行得很顺利。