Five: What is the subject of the seminar?
五:本次研讨会的主题是什么?
Man:Welcome to today's seminar. Our speaker is Susanna Jones.
欢迎来到今天的研讨会,我们的演讲者是苏珊娜·琼斯。
Woman:Thank you John. As managers, I know you're all extremely busy.
谢谢你约翰。作为经理,我知道大家都非常忙,
Constantly having deadlines to meet is stressful. But don't pass that stress on to staff.
不断要在最后期限前完成交货,压力非常大。但不要把这种压力转嫁给员工。
Having recruited and trained good staff, it's essential to be able to communicate your message effectively.
我们招聘和培训的员工都非常优秀,有效传达信息是很重要的。
So what I'm going to suggest...
所以我的建议是……
Six:Which number should you press to discuss payment?
六:关于支付,应该按哪个号码?
Man:Hello, this is Wesley Electronics.
你好,这里是卫斯理电子公司。
If you would like a copy of our new catalogue press one.
如果您想要一份我们的新目录,请按1。
If you have an enquiry about an invoice,press two.
如果您对发票有疑问,请按2。
If you would like to report a technical fault, or speak to a service engineer, press three.
如果您遇到技术故障,或想与售后人员直接交谈,请按3。