Good morning, Staker Supplies. How can I help you?
早上好,斯泰克·祖普利斯,我该怎么帮您呢?
Hello. I'm phoning about an order my company placed with you.
你好,我打电话来是想询问我们公司的订单怎么样了。
Some of it hasn't arrived.
有些货物还没收到。
Can I check the details? What's the name of your company?
我能具体了解一下细节吗?你们公司叫什么名字?
Sinclair Insurance. S-I-N-C-L-A-I-R.
辛克莱保险公司,S-I-N-C-L-A-I-R.
And your address, please?
请问您公司的地址是....?
Yes,it's fifteen, River House, Borough High Street, Wilmhurst.
威尔姆斯赫斯特柏罗高街斯里兰卡河畔酒店15号
Aha got that.
恩恩。
Do you want the postcode?
需要邮编吗?
Yes, please.
需要的,
WH one-seven BZ.
WH17BZ
Thanks. When was the delivery expected?
谢谢。预计什么时候到货?
It was ordered on the seventeenth of October, and we were told it would arrive on the nineteenth.
订单上写的是10月17日,我们被告知19号才能到达。