Woman: Hello John, it's Kim. You wanted some advice about your presentation.
女:你好,约翰,我是金。对于你的报告我有一些建议。
Man: Please. That's the first time I've given it and I'm repeating it next month.
男:您请。这是我第一次讲,下个月再讲一次。
Woman: Well, the introduction was clear and you finished on time without appearing hurried. The case study you analysed seemed a bit long though.
女:嗯,自我介绍很清楚,你按时完成了,没有显得匆忙。不过,您分析的案例似乎有点长。
Man: You're right. I'll cut it a bit.
男:你说的对。我要缩短一点。
Woman: Now the slides you had the right amount. Personally, I'd use a larger font though it helps in a big hall. But the graphs made your point well.
女:现在你的幻灯片量掌握得很好。就我个人而言,我会把字体调大些,这在大的报告厅很有用。不过这些图表很好地说明了你的观点。
Man: Good. I worked hard at those.
男:好。我会在这方面努力。
Woman: Another tip you didn't turn your back on the audience but be careful not to block their view of the screen it's frustrating if they can't see what the presenter's referring to.
女:另一个小建议,你没有背对观众,但是要小心不要挡住他们看屏幕的视线,如果他们看不到主讲人说的是什么,那就太令人沮丧了。
Man: I was so nervous.
男:我太紧张了。
Woman: You didn't sound it. You spoke very clearly. Think about your body language though. You don't want to stand absolutely still, but avoid too much movement if you can.
女:没听出来。你说得很清楚。不过想想你的肢体语言。你不能完全站着不动,但是尽量避免太多的动作。
Man: That's really helpful.
男:那真的很有帮助。
Woman: You're welcome.
女:别客气。