Woman: Finance Department.
女:财务部。
Man: Hello, I’m calling from the Pegasus Group. I’ve just received our statement of account and there are some problems.
男:你好,我是Pegasus集团的。我刚刚收到了我们的对账单,上面有一些问题。
Woman: I’ll need to check our records. Can you give me your name?
女:我要查一下记录。您能告诉我您的名字吗?
Man: Martin Farrow - that’s F A double R O W.
男:马丁·法罗——法罗拼法是F-A-R-R-O-W。
Woman: And your account number? It’s at the top of your statement.
女:您的账号是多少?在对账单顶部。
Man: It’s TM 30096.
男:TM 30096。
Woman: And what was wrong?
女:怎么了?
Man:We ordered 28 printers about two weeks ago but you only had 24 in stock so that was all you could deliver to us.
男:大约两周前,我们订了28台打印机,但你们库存只有24台,所以只派送给我们24台。
Woman: Were you charged for 28?
女:你们付了28台的款吗?
Man: No, but you hadn’t included the correct discount.
男:没有,不过你们的折扣弄错了。
When I spoke to Sales we agreed a 15% reduction. On our statement it’s 12%.
我和销售人员谈过,一致同意降价15%,不过对账单上显示是12%。
Woman: I'll look into it. The balance is wrong as well?
女:我等下仔细核对一下,余额也不对吗?
Man: Yes. It’s 2,575 pounds but that’s with a 12% discount. It should be 2,487 pounds.
男:是的,不对。售价2575英镑,但有12%的折扣,应该是2487英镑。
Woman: Can I check your phone number? In the records it’s 840679 extension 854.
女:我想核对一下您的电话号码,记录显示是840679,分机854。
Man: The extension’s 845.
男:分机号码是845。
Woman: I may need to ring back but we’ll get a new statement posted this afternoon.
女:我可能会给您回电话,今天下午您会收到一份新的对账单。
Man: Fine. Then I can sort out the payment.
男:好的,然后我就可以结账了。
If the statement arrives tomorrow - that’s the 15th -you should get the cheque by the end of the month on the 30th.
如果明天收到对账单,也就是15号,您应该在月底,也就是30号就能收到支票了。
Woman: That’ll be fine.
女:那太好了。