Woman: Welcome once again to Business Tips, our regular advice slot.
女:欢迎再次光临我们定期提供的商业秘诀节目。
Now on today's programme our regular advisers, Heather and Alan,
在今天的节目中,我们的定期顾问希瑟和艾伦,
who both have extensive experience in the demanding world of business, are going to be taking us through some more of those vital tips for business.
将带我们了解更多有关商界的重要秘诀,他们都在严苛的商业环境中拥有着丰富的经验。
That means those apparently small details that can make all the difference to your chances of success.
那些看似不太重要的细节,却会对你的成功几率产生巨大的影响。
Heathen Alan - welcome back.
希瑟和艾伦,欢迎再次来到节目中。
Man/Woman: Hello, Sarah.
男/女:你好,莎拉。
Woman: Now what are you going to start with this week?
女:这周你们打算从什么讲起?
Woman: Business cards.
女:名片。
We think they're exactly that kind of apparently small detail where if you're not careful you can go dreadfully wrong.
我们认为名片显然是那种细微之处,如果不重视的话,可能会大错特错。
It's not just a way of giving your name and address,
这不仅仅是提供你的名字和地址的一种方式,
it's a whole statement of your company's image - it says a lot.
它是对公司形象的全面体现,一张名片包含太多的信息。
Man:Absolutely. Yeah, one classic mistake people make is trying to cram all manner of details of themselves and their company on to one little card.
男:没错。人们犯的一个典型错误,是试图把有关自己和公司的所有细节都写进一张小卡片里。
Woman: Yeah, for me, it's all about having simple, clear design.
女:是的,对我来说,名片的设计要简单明了。