It is of the utmost importance to answer the phone in a professional manner. Every time you answer the phone at work, you are representing the entire company. So make a good impression. Below are some tips on telephone English.
以一种职业化的态度和方式接听商务电话在职场上是非常重要的。每次你在工作时间接听电话时,你的言行都代表你所在的整个公司。因此要切记给客户留下好的印象。以下是一些有关接听英语商务电话的建议。
Opening line(开场白):
Each company will have its own, unique opening line. Find out what it is and practice it until you remember it perfectly. 每个公司都有自己的独特的开场白。找到公司的对外服务电话号码,进行练习如何职业礼貌地接听商务电话,直到你已经熟练自如。
Examples:
1) Hello, Mr. Big's office, how may I help you? (This is only Mr. Big's secretary)
你好,这里是比格先生的办公室,我能为你做什么吗?(接听电话的人是比格先生的秘书)
2) Hello, IBM, Alice speaking, how may I direct your call? (Alice is the secretary for many people)
你好,这里是IBM公司,我是爱丽斯,您需要我帮你转电话吗?(爱丽斯是公司秘书)
3) Hello, IBM, sale's department, how can I help you? (This lets the caller know your department)
你好,这里是IBM公司的销售部,我能为你做什么吗?(这样说就会让打进电话的人直到你所在的部门)
4) Hello, IBM, what can I do for you? (General answer)
你好,这里是IBM公司,我能为你做什么吗? (一般性的回答)
The complete business call(完整的商务电话):
a) Hello, IMB, Alice speaking, how may I direct your call?
你好,这里是IBM公司,我是爱丽斯,您需要我帮你转电话吗?
b) Hello, is your boss in?
你好,请问你的上司在吗?
a) Please hold, while I check.....sorry, sir, he is out. May I take a message?
请别挂机,我看一下......对不起,先生,他现在不在办公室。你想给他留言吗?
b) Please tell your boss that John Smith called. Have him call me back ASAP!
请告诉你的上司说约翰•史密斯刚才打电话找他,让他一回来就尽快给我回电话好吗?
a) I'll take care of that right away. Is there anything else?
我会立刻处理这件事的。还有什么需要我帮忙吗?
b) No that's all.
没有了。
a) Goodbye and have a nice day.
谢谢你,祝你度过愉快的一天。
b) You too, bye, bye.
也祝你度过愉快的一天,再见。
adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人