Question 5. W: Winter is over at last. Time to put away my gloves and boots.
问题5. 女:冬天终于过去了。是时候把我的手套和靴子收起来了。
M: I've been waiting for this for months.
男:我等了好几个月了。
Q: What does the man mean?
男人什么意思?
Question 6. M: Look, the curtain is going up slowly and all the lights over the stage are lit up.
问题6. 男:看,幕布在缓缓升起,舞台上所有的灯都亮了起来。
W: Yeah, the play is starting. Oh, something caught my sleeve. Give me a hand please, Bob.
女:是的,演出要开始了。哦,我的袖子被什么东西钩住了。帮我一下,Bob。
Q: Where are the speakers now?
说话者现在在哪里?
Question 7. W: You only have water to serve your guests?
问题7. 女:你只有水来招待你的客人?
M: This isn't just plain water. This is mineral water from Tibet.
男:这不只是淡水。这是来自西藏的矿泉水。
Q: What does the man imply?
男人暗示了什么?
Question 8. W: When do you have time to discuss our environmental report? I think we will have to make some revisions.
问题8. 女:你什么时候有空讨论我们的环境报告?我觉得我们要做些修正。
M: I'll be free at 3 o'clock this afternoon. But what exactly needs to be changed?
男:我今天下午3点有空。但是到底什么需要修改?
Q: What are the speakers going to do this afternoon?
说话者今天下午要做什么?