Question 5. W: Aren't you discouraged by the slow progress your staff is making?
问题5. 女:你因为事情进展缓慢而感到沮丧吗?
M: Yes. I think I will give them a deadline and hold them to it.
男:对。我想我得他们定个截止时间,让他们在规定时间内完成。
Q: What is the man probably going to do?
问题:男士可能会做什么?
Question 6. W: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the visitors' parking is? I left my car there.
问题6. 女:打扰一下,你能告诉我游客停车场在哪儿吗?我把我的车放在那里了。
M: Sure. It's in Lot C. Over that way.
男:好的。游客停车场在C区。就在那边。
Q: What does the woman want to know?
问题:女士想知道什么?
Question 7. W: You look great! Now that you've taken those fitness classes.
问题7. 女:你看起来太棒了!幸亏你参加了那些健身课程。
M: Thanks. I've never felt better in my life.
男:谢谢你。我这一生从来没感觉这么好过。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男士是什么意思?
Question 8. W: I really admire the efficiency of your secretaries.
问题8. 女:我真的很欣赏你秘书的效率。
M: Our company selects only the best. They have a heavy workload and we give them a lot of responsibilities.
男:我们公司只选择最棒的人才。他们的工作量很大,我们让他们承担很多职责。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
问题:说话者在谈论什么事情?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载