Questions 5. M: I think you ought to see a doctor right away about that cough.
问题5. 男:我认为你应该马上去找医生看看你的咳嗽。
W: Well, I'll wait a few more days. I'm sure I'll get over it soon.
女:我想再等几天。我确定我马上就好了。
Q: What do we learn about the woman?
问题:我们能得知女子的什么情况?
Questions 6. M: I've heard that Pamela made quite a few mistakes in her lab report.
问题6. 男:我听说帕梅拉的实验报告中有很多错误。
W: Well, she wouldn't have if she hadn't been in such a hurry to get it done.
女:如果她不是这么着急完成报告的话,她不会犯这么多错。
Q: What does the woman imply?
问题:女子暗示了什么?
Questions 7. M: We'd better check out before 12 o'clock, Mary. And now there are only 30 minutes left.
问题7. 男:玛丽,我们最好在12点前退房。我们现在只有30分钟的时间了。
W: Let's hurry up. You go pay the bill and I'll call the reception to have our luggage taken downstairs.
女:快点。你去结账,我给前台打电话,让他们帮忙把我们的行李拿下去。
Q: Where did this conversation most probably take place?
问题:这段对话最可能发生在哪里?
Questions 8. W: Have you ever heard this speaker before?
问题8. 女:你以前听说过这个演讲者吗?
M: Yeah. She's excellent. She gets her point across and is entertaining at the same time.
男:听说过。她非常棒。她的演讲既能把观点表达清楚又很有趣。
Q: What does the man say about the speaker?
问题:男子介绍了演讲者的什么情况?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载