Thousands of bees left a town after landing on the back of a car when their queen got stuck in its boot.
因为蜂后被困在了一辆车的后备箱里,数以千计的蜜蜂停留在车尾,随后离开了某个小镇。
Tom Moses who works at a nearby national park, noticed a "brown patch" on the back of the car after the owner parked it to do some shopping.
在附近一家国家公园工作的汤姆·摩西,在车主停车去买东西的时候,注意到那辆汽车的后面有一块“棕色的斑点”。
When he looked closer, he realized it was a huge group of bees.
他走近一看,才意识到那是一大群蜜蜂。
Moses said: "I have never seen that many bees in one spot. It was very unusual.
摩西说:“我从没在一个地方见过那么多蜜蜂。这实在是太不寻常了。
They were very close together and there was a lot of noise and movements.
它们靠得非常近,飞来飞去的,并且有很多噪音。
It was interesting to see such a strange sight.
能看到这么一个奇怪的景象是很有趣的。
But there were a lot of people around and I was a bit worried about the bees and the people stopping to look.
但是当时周围有很多人,我有一点担心那些蜜蜂还有驻足观看的人。
I thought that someone might do something stupid."
我当时想有些人可能会做些傻事。”
Moses called two local bees specialists who helped removed the bees by attracting them into a box.
随后,摩西给当地的蜜蜂专家打电话,他们通过将蜜蜂吸引到一个盒子里,从而帮忙转移了蜜蜂。
Moses spent three hours looking after the bees and was stung five times.
摩西花了三个小时来照看那些蜜蜂,并且被叮了五次。
He said, "My stings are a bit painful but I am pleased that all worked out and I could help.
他说:“我被叮的地方有点疼,但是我很高兴一切都解决了,并且我能帮上忙。
People need to realize that bees are valuable and they should be looked after."
人们需要意识到蜜蜂是有价值的,并且他们应该被照顾。”
Questions 3 and 4 are based on the news report you have just heard.
请根据你刚刚听到的新闻报道回答问题3和问题4。
Question 3. What do we learn about Tom Moses?
问题3. 关于汤姆·摩西,我们知道了什么?
Question 4. What do we know about the bees on the back of the car?
问题4. 关于车后面的蜜蜂,我们知道了什么?