Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
安静,小宝贝,不要说话,
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
妈妈给你买一只知更鸟。
And if that mockingbird don't sing,
如果那只知更鸟不会唱歌,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
妈妈给你买一枚钻石戒指。
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
如果那钻石戒指黯然失色,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.
妈妈给你买一面穿衣镜。
And if that looking glass gets broke,
如果那镜子破碎了,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat.
妈妈给你买一只比利羊。
And if that billy goat won't pull,
如果羊不好玩,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
妈妈给你买一辆马车还有一只牛。
And if that cart and bull turn over,
如果马车坏掉了,
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover
妈妈给你买一只罗浮狗。