Eagle:I can't move. My wings hurt. Boo-hoo-hoo.
我动不了了。我的翅膀很疼。哎哟哟。
Farmer: Don't cry. What's the matter, Eagle? Are you hurt? Oh, your wings! Don't worry. I'll take care of you. You will fly again.
别哭。你怎么了,老鹰?你很疼吗?哦,你的翅膀!别担心。我会照顾你的。我会让你再飞起来的。
Eagle:Really? I can't believe it. You're not going to eat me?
真的吗?我不相信你。你不会吃了我吗?
The Farmer takes the Eagle to his house. He takes good care of the Eagle.
农民把老鹰带回家中,很好地照顾它。
Farmer: You are getting better every day. You'll be able to fly soon. Eat this, it's very delicious.
你正在一天天变好。你很快就可以废了。吃这个吧,很美味的。
Eagle:You are a kind man. I will never forget your kindness.
你是个好人。我永远不会忘记你的好。
The Eagle is almost well. But the Farmer's neighbors hear about the Eagle and tell the Farmer to sell it.
老鹰恢复得差不多了。但是农民的邻居听说了老鹰的事,并怂恿农民把它卖掉。
Neighbor: I hear you have an Eagle.
我听说你有一只老鹰。
Farmer: Why yes, how did you know?
啊,是的,你怎么知道的?
Neighbor: What are you going to do with it?
你打算把它怎么办?
Farmer: Let it go, of course.
当然是放走它。
Neighbor: You must be kidding! Eagle meat is good medicine. You should eat it.
你一定是在开玩笑!老鹰的肉是很好的药材。你应该把它吃掉。
Neighbor2: No, no, don't do that. Eagles are worth a lot of money. You should sell it and get a good price.
不,不,不要吃掉它。老鹰很值钱。你应该把它卖了,赚一笔。
Neighbor: That's right.
对。
Farmer: Thanks for the advice. But I'm going to let it go.
感谢你们的建议。但是我会放它走。
Neighbor: Tsk. Tsk.
啧啧……
Nieghbor2: He must be crazy.
他一定是疯了。
The neighbors can't understand the Farmer. They leave the house. A few days later, the Eagle's wings are cured.
邻居们无法理解农民。他们来开了农民的家。几天后,老鹰的翅膀完全康复了。
Farmer: Okay, Eagle. Flap your wings. Try to fly a little. Yes, that's it! Very good. Now you can fly again.
好了,老鹰。拍拍你的翅膀。试着飞一下。对,就是这样!很好。再试一次。
Eagle:My wings don't hurt anymore. I can really fly again. Thank you, Farmer.
我的翅膀不疼了。我又可以飞了。谢谢你,农夫。