We're reporting live at the scene where a bear is seemingly stuck in a tree.
我们正在现场报到一只似乎被卡在树上的熊。
This may be the most stuck bear we've seen in years, and he shows no signs of getting unstuck anytime soon.
这也许是近几年来被卡得最惨的熊了,同时目前完全没有迹象表明他能够挣脱出来。
I'm not stuck! Everyone please go home.
我才没被卡住!拜托各位回家吧。
Don't worry. We'll get you down. Just grab my hand and you'll be okay.
别担心。我们会把你放下来的。抓住我的手,你就会没事了。
I said I wasn't stuck.
我说了我没被卡住。
There's nothing to worry about.Go away!
没什么可担心的。走开!
No!
不要!
No, no, no! Help me! Help me, please! Whoa!
别走!别走!救命!救救我!拜托!
Wha? !
啥?!
I'm alive.
我还活着。
Go away!
走开!
Oh, help, please! I need help! Help!
救命!我需要帮助!救命啊!
That actually hurt less than I thought it would. Uh, I found your contacts.
事实上没我想象中的那么疼。我找到你的隐形眼镜了。
Oh, my gosh! Give them to me! Oh, delete! Delete! Delete! Delete! Oh, come on, come on, come on.
天啊!快给我!删除!删除!删除!删除!快、 快 、快。
Don't worry, son! We'll get you out of there. Just grab my hand and you'll be okay. Grab my hand!
别担心,孩子!我们会救你出去的。抓住我的手,你会没事的。抓住我的手!
Go away.
走开。
Do not worry.
别担心。
I'm not worried. Just go.
我没担心。走就行了。
Don't worry, sir. I got you.
别担心,先生。我接住你了。
Someone get me a small stretcher!
谁能给我个小担架!