Ah, you guys are excellent hosts. I already feel right at home. Is this couch hypoallergenic? That's kind of a big concern for me.
你们真是极好的主人。我已经感觉宾至如归了。这沙发是低过敏性的吗?这真是对我莫大的关怀。
Have you ever heard of dust mites? They're probably crawling all over this thing.
你们听说过尘螨吗?他们大概在这些东西上到处爬。
Well, I don't know about that, but I do know it's time for a photo of our first caveshare guest. Say cheese, buddy.
我不知道那些,但我知道该给我们的第一个享窝客人拍张照了。说茄子,兄弟。
Aah! Say, y'all got any games?
啊!说起来,有什么游戏可玩吗?
Lucky seven, lucky seven. Lucky seven! Blow for luck? No? All right. Come on, baby! Let's see that seven! Whoo-whoo! Yeah!
幸运七,幸运七。幸运七!吹口福气吗?不要?好吧。来了,宝贝!肯定是个七!哈哈哈!耶!
I'll just move over here, and I'll be taking that from you. Say goodbye to panda. Bye, panda!
我走到这然后从你这拿走那个。和熊猫说再见喽。拜拜,熊猫!
So, Charlie, where are you from?
查理,你家在哪?
Uh, you know...Here, there. You know how it is.
呃...这里,那里。你懂的,就是这样了。
Uh, uh...uh...Yea...uh, yeah. Totally. Well, my brothers and I would love to hear any stories you've got about your life. Do you have any good ones?
呃...呃...耶...当然懂。我的兄弟和我很乐意听你分享你的生活故事。有些什么趣事吗?
Mnh-mnh. Well, I'm gonna go get us some pretzels.
嗯。我去给你们拿些椒盐脆饼干。
Oh, let me get that for ya.
我来帮你拿吧。
It's almost dinnertime anyway, you know?
反正也差不多到晚餐时间了。
So, I'm just watching this guy, right, from a distance, uh, just minding my own business. But this guy doesn't even look like he knows what he's doing.
我就看着这个人,隔着一段距离,正想着我自己的事。但这个人好像不知道自己在做什么。
So he backs up his truck all the way off the cliff...Right off the edge. He didn't know how to drive.
所以他一直把他的卡车倒到了悬崖...就在悬崖边上。他不知道怎么开车。
Uh-huh. So what happened to him?
哦。他后来怎么样了?
Who?
谁?
The truck guy!
开卡车的这个人!
I don't know. It's not like I knew him.
我不知道。我又不认识他。
Well, I thought it was a great story.
我认为这故事很棒。
Ice bear's special soup ready.
北极熊特色汤煮好了。
Well, don't mind if I do. Mm. You know what this needs? A little touch of that orange poofie magic.
失礼了。知道这汤还要加点啥吗?来点少许芝士条的魔法就好。
Mmm! Here, let me get that for you. Hey, great soup, champ.
来,我帮你加点。棒极了这汤。
You guys, I just want to say, grizz, pan man, a-and...you, you guys are great.
伙计们,我只想说棕熊,熊猫,和...你,你们真是太棒了。
I've only been here for like three hours, and I already feel this connection, you know?
我才到这里三个小时,我已经感受到了这种羁绊,知道吗?
Aww. It has been so cool getting to know you, buddy, and I know I speak for my whole family...
能认识你真是太好了,我知道我们大家都是这么想的...
You don't speak for ice bear.
北极熊表示没这么想。
When I tell you how much fun it's been having you stay with us in our little cave.Aah!
当我跟你说你来我们这个小窝之后,大家都觉得很有趣。啊!