Scene Three I can't wait for my next loose tooth.
场景三 我迫不及待地盼着下一颗牙松动呢。
Mom, look , it came out at last!
妈妈,看,终于掉出来啦!
Put it under your pillow.
把它放在枕头底下,
The Tooth Fairy will come to take it away tonight.
牙仙子今晚会来把它拿走的。
Mom, look, I got a coin from the Tooth Fairy!
妈妈,看,牙仙子给了我一枚硬币!
Really? Keep the coin instead of spending it.
是吗?保存好这枚确币,别花了哦。
I can't wait for my next loose tooth.
我迫不及待地盼着下一颗牙松动呢。
I feel uncomfortable with an empty space in my teeth.
我牙齿里有一块空缺,感觉不舒服。
Don't worry. A new one will grow soon.
别担心,新牙很快就会长出来的。
加分句
掉牙之后可以这样和妈妈说:
Mom, look, it came out at last!
妈妈,看,终于掉出来啦!
I can't wait for my next loose tooth.
我迫不及待地盼着下一颗牙松动呢。
adj. 不舒服的,不自在的