Down through the chimney
穿过烟囱
I heard Santa creep
我听到圣诞老爷爷静悄悄的走
He ate one of my cookies
他吃了我一片饼干
but didn't see me
他没有看到我
He filled our tiny stockings for he thought I was asleep
他把我们的袜筒填满,因为他以为我们睡着了
and laid presents underneath our Christmas tree.
然后把礼物放在圣诞树下
Then, Santa gave a wink and was out of sight.
然后,一眨眼,圣诞老公公就不见了
flying through the sky on this glorious Chirstmas night!
从空中飞过,在这个美丽的圣诞夜晚
I yawned, the smiled as I lay by our tree
我打了个哈欠,躺在圣诞树旁边笑了笑
The magic of Chistmas, tonight I did see.
今晚,多么奇妙的圣诞夜啊!